Dressmaker's Form Swap - Due Feb 29th

They are all sorted and in envelopes and will be at the post office in about 15 minutes - thank you all for playing and sending in such lovely cards

I received three beautiful cards today!!

Thank you to our wonderful host for the great returns!!

Thanks also to...

:wub: Lanipearl: #1 of 3

:jiggy: Katievlasov: Dressform #3

:v_spin: Chrism: Less is more

I love my cards!!

Jonquil...wonderful swap and mine came in the mail today!!
Thanks!!!
Thanks also to:
Carolyn Minto...Elena...Kc06601...MarieAnn....Ria...and ...Vickie!!!
Great job ladies...love'em!

Hello again!
I gave IT point, and rep.'s , BUT I could not find ...Carolyn Minto to give her points AND MarieAnn and Ria , they would not let me give you more rep,'s until I spread them around (????????) Sorry, I tried.

My cards just arrived and it was pouring rain...the envelope was wet but the cards were safe! :) Thanks to our wonderful hostess: Jonquil and the following artists: Bubblecup, Swmpangel and Carol Schmidt - lovely cards!

Wow, I got mine today and they're great!! (My envie was wet, too!!! But the cards were fine) Thanks to amyfaerie, bratgirl524, and paperfairys for great cards, and of course to jonquil for hosting! Off to leave iTrader and rep ;)

Ooo hooray - cards for me! MandyS, kc06601, maxie23, paperfairys, Bubblecup, and Cindyru - I am enjoying your dressmaker form art! Thanks, ladies, and to jonquil as well - it's been a fun theme!

I think ScramperSue went into the hospital for knee replacement.

Yes, I did...this thursday it will be 4 weeks. whew!:chatterbox: still dealing with some pain, and swelling. I am also on-again, off-again ill with very sick feeling overall and weekness and feeling on the verge of fainting. My hemoglobin dropped post-operatively and I had to get a transfusion of 2 units of blood, so that might be part of it. It has been a VERY rough 2 weeks. PT is moving along, and I graduated from a walker to a quad-cane yesterday. Today we got rid of the commode over the toilet, the toilet is a hair too low, but I am dealing with it. I am, thank God; feeling better enough to be doing some computer and creating! :D Yippee Skippee!!

:notworthy:BIG thanks to Lisa for hosting and to the following players for their FINE ATCs:
Lanipearl, Pampie, Maxie23, Sally Rose, Paper Fairys, Carolyn Minto
:cool:this was a FAB swap :)
thanks again.

help!!! I can not find:
Sally Rose
Paper Fairys
Carolyn Minto

and i need to leave them rep

GREATTTTTTTT

I received my cards today. They are wonderful. Thanks to our host :cool: And to Diana L., Pam Pie, Cindyra :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: They where very well done. Thanks Vickie :)

I received wonderful cards today! Thanks to Corrie04, Carolyn Minto, MarieAnn and thanks so much to jonquil for hosting!

Lovely cards arrived today! Thank you so much to our host--love my returns! And to Pam Pie, Teri Stark and ScramperSue for their wonderful work!

I received mine, thank you so much for hosting! Rep points are on their way!

My cards have arrived - thanks to Lemay, pampie and KC06601, beautiful pieces of work!
Thanks also to Jonquil for hosting such a fabulous swap!

Back
Top Bottom