ElectaBlue

aka Electric Blue Buns
Media
Swap Due Date - April 7
Signup/withdraw date - March 7
Number of Cards - 3 for 3

THIS SWAP IS FULL!

View attachment 1858
I had such fun doing the mixed media heart swap hosted by Jennalee and the mixed media tree swap hosted by Adriayna that I have decided to make my first swap to host a mixed media flower swap.

For this swap you can can use any media, but it must have at least 3 different elements: paint, collage, fabric, ribbon, stamping, pens, pencils, etc. Think different layers in the background and an image in the foreground, including flowers in some form, of course. See these examples of mixed media flower cards I have made in my gallery for what I am looking for:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=1730
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=1729
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=234

If you want to use images make sure you alter them so they are your original creation.

Creating Cards:
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and well constructed.
* Try not to make the embellishments to heavy or bulky. PM me if you are unsure.
* Please use a sealant if you use glitter! It tends to come off in transit.
* All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves, if it can't fit in the sleeve then it is too thick.
* Please include username, real name, origin (country) and swap name on the back of all cards.
* All cards must be different and distinct. Originals only - no scanned copies or prints.
* Time, effort and attention to detail will be considered when swapping out the cards. Please send work you are proud of and demonstrate your best workmanship!

Mailing Cards - Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
* International participants are limited to 5 – I will cover your postage and return envelope. Please pm your address when you pm me for mine.
* US Participants – Please include a self addressed envelope with username and name of swap written on the back. Please include 58 cents minimum LOOSE postage. Unused postage will be returned.
* Please do not send bubble envelopes for returns!!!

Please PM for my address when you are ready to send your cards.

Fine Print - All cards are due in my hands by the due date. Late cards will be returned. Please be aware if your cards do not meet the guidelines they will be returned. This includes duplicates and poorly constructed/sloppy cards. I will update the thread when I receive your cards. Please allow 48 hours for trader ratings. Please send me a PM if you need to withdraw. I will send one reminder PM (two weeks out for international, one week for local). Late arrivals or no withdraw communication/no cards will receive neutral feedback.

Thank you for participating in the swap! I look forward to seeing everyone’s artwork!
As always, an extra on-theme card would be appreciated but is never required.

blue=arrived
red=on their way

1.Elena
2. Stormarela-International-checked in
3.Lemay-cards arrived
4.withdrawn
5.Jetleg-checked in
6.Marla412checked in
7.Dooda-checked in
8.Joyflower-checked in
9.Jonquil-International
10.Haley-checked in
11. Cerasparkles-checked in
12.Mims/TheGlassBeadDame
13. Maxie 23International
14. Marlien-checked in
15. Adriayna
16. Janice international
17. withdrawn
18. Craftygirl-international

Last edited:
Stormarela, I am glad you joined us!

The first cards arrived today from Lemay! Thanks for the extra. They are all so wonderful I don't know which I will choose.

Just checking in. I'll stay mims for this swap. Is that confusing enough?

Adriayna, I would love to have you, but I was limited to 12 participants at the OS because it was my first swap to host. I ended up allowing in 14 because it filled up in less than 7 hours and I felt bad that it filled up so fast.

Do we have that same limitation here? If we don't, I think I could handle a few more just as long as it is no more than 20. Also, a few people haven't shown up yet from the old site so I may have spaces anyway.

It looks like I am not limited to 12 players, so I am allowing Adriayna, Dragonfly Gal, and Janice to join! Welcome all!

Elena's wonderful cards arrived today!

How is everyone else coming on their cards? I have been working on mine.

yes...I am still in...

I am sorry i hadn't checked in before. I would love to continue with the swap. I will let you know when i have the cards ready.

Thanks....Jeanette

I'm also planning on continuing with the swap, I've been working on my cards and will let you know when i'm ready to send. :)

Cerasparkles, Maxie and Jetleg, welcome back! I am so glad you want to continue. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the swap was still on in all the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom