Shagadelic, Baby Swap Due March 28

Staci

Suspended User
This swap is on hold until we hear from Staci - PLEASE do not send your cards in! Thanks!

Shagadelic
Let's get Tiki with it!​

Cards Due March 28
No. of Cards: 3:3 / 6:6
No. of Players: No limit

Lava Lamps, Austin Powers, The Monkees, Mai Tais, Martinis, Twiggy, Cher, Shag Carpet, Beatniks, Bongos, etc. This swap is all about cocktail culture, the swinging 60s and retro style​

Swap Guidelines​

1. Using the medium and method of your choice create 3 ATCs showcasing your Shagadelic style.
2. Please write your Screenname and the swap name clearly on the back of your cards and your screenname on somewhere on your envelopes.
3. PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards.
3b. If you're going to post your cards to your gallery, why not post them to the thread as well.
4. If you need to withdraw for any reason, please let me know.
5. I'll provide iTrader feedback when your cards are recieved.
6. Any questions, just ask. If I forgot anything, please let me know and most importantly, Have fun with this!​

Cards are Due March 28, 2008. Please include a SASE for US participants and self-addressed envelope for foreign participants. Please include a loose $.17 stamp for bulky returns. If it is not needed the stamp will be returned with your new cards. If you are sending a padded envelope, please remember postage on these are $1.13​

Please write your username on the back of your envelope​

I will take care of postage for anyone outside the US. An additional ATC or ATC materials in lieu of postage is not necessary but would be appreciated in exchange.​

Hipsters, Cool Cats, Poets & Players
1. Shelly
2. Mishay38
3. MTpaperplayer Received
4. toni
5. Lindap
6. HeidiWholeness
7. JOHNY Recieved
8. goat goddess
9. Asena
10. wackystuff
11. jzhanna
12. patti

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
I need to apologize in advance for being a slacker host between now and Tuesday. I have two midterms on Monday and work everyday between now and then. So if you don't hear from me straight away, I'm studying :D

Staci, I sent in my cards two weeks ago. Have you received them? If not, I'll make another set.

Very last day--may I still sign up for Shagadelic? I love this theme and can send cards pronto!

Anne
(bluehills)

Mine are done, mailing out Wednesday (3/5)!
file.php

I pm Staci but have not heard from her, sounds like she is busy but would love to get these cards in the mail... can someone pm me with her adddy
Renne

Back
Top Bottom