Mind Your Beeswax - Due April 4th

Oh I have a small fetish for wax these days... what does that mean? Sign me up please....I need to melt! I want to buy a fiber iron... Can I embed sead beads or would that be too bulky? Let me know.

Just browsing here, but seed beads being a lot smaller than buttons, I would imagine they should be fine.... Hmmm, I will have to try out this technique...

Thanks for clarifying sometomato. If they're that small I agree with you they should be fine. Let me know if you decide to stop browsing and want to sign up. :)

Received cards today from smullis. I love how you embedded items into the wax. I have not done that too much. May give it a go.

I have finished mine. Have been waiting for the gallery to open up so I can load. Since it is still down, I will try and load them here if the images aren't to big. I used alcohol inks, printed tissue papers, rubber stamps.

Oh.........I need your mailing particulars.

Mine are almost done & should be in the mail early next week. I will post them as soon as the gallery is back up :D

Jo

Heya Bluesky..my cards are done...what a great process this was...I love bee's wax! Very ethereal layers. I've posted my cards in my flickr galler of you'd like to see. 2 more in the works and then I will choose some to send in the mail tomorrow! VERY FUN for me.

I saw these on flickr earlier today. I had no idea they were your beeswax ones! You can tell once you open it up. That's what I get for not zooming in. They turned out great!

Back
Top Bottom