Found Poetry ATC Swap, Due October 30, 2009

I'm so excited...I received my swapped cards today from Lucindastumped, peaceheart, and missmegM. They are all awesome. Thank you!

WOW!! I got the best set of returns :-D
I received truly poignant & inspiring cards from Hannea, Complicious, Xraypinky, CraftyCat, Elsie, and MissMegm - thank you all, I will leave rep tonight!
And thanks to our hostess for all of her hard work. I'm excited about the upcoming Poetry a Thon!

Right, I have my cards!!! Yay!

Firstly I'd like to that amy for the brilliant swap and fab returns :) Id also like to thank:

Jazzie - 4 of 6, love the words over the printing :)

Camcas - 2 of 4, the fabric and layering of this card are awesome!

Rouge Gal - love how the words really evoke the picture, great work :)

Great set of cards received this weekend...thanks Spineofafish, TeriC & Poodle Pup! Thanks to our superb hostess amy...loved the creativity of this swap, enjoyed it!

I received just awesome cards yesterday :)! Thank you miss, DewArt and Absentia; you are so talented both as poets and as artists!!!! And thanks for our wonderful host; this swap was my first one and I´m so pleased I joined it :)! Please, let me know, if you didn´t receive my reps, because I also had a bit difficulties in figuring out how to do that...

poetry found its way to Oz!
thank you to our illustrious leader and to katilady,katieV and joyflower for my literary returns...so much fun...!!

Amy--this was an awesome swap! And you were sooo organized. Thanks.

Received cards from patsypat, artsiehorse and lilywaters. Thank you all for beautiful cards and great poetry. Fun!

Everyday I think that "today will be the day that I get my cards" but, alas, they have not come yet. China mail can be slow, so maybe tomorrow (deep sigh). This swap was so much fun, thank you for the wonderful idea.

I have not seen my trades yet [stuck in a canyon house/petsitting w/o wheels 20 miles away from my PO Box!] but am hoping it won't be too much longer. Thanks to amy for being such a good thinker-upper and thanks for all the kind words that everyone penned about receiving my cards - I'm so glad everyone liked them and look forward to the sequel so I can do some more :~]

Just wanted to let you know that the cards are here safe and sound! :) Thank you Amyfaerie for this fun swap.

Also thank you to:
Missmegm - Heavy Heart
Vholdwic - for your # 3 card
Complicious - for "Ace"

Great cards! Off to leave Itrader and rep. :)

everyone, i'd like you to do, though, is if you have a hi-res scan of a found poetry card of your own, consider submitting it to www.arttradermag.com. they are looking to fill a small gallery with found poetry ATCs to accompany my article, and i'd love to see some of you in there!

:)

Back
Top Bottom