Seven Deadly Vices, Due May 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I am SO excited. I will be starting this Saturday, I have an art day planned.

I can handle seven deadly vices (maybe not all simultaneously). I'd love to join in the vice.

Eggstudio, please, please no more legal references -- this is where I come to escape all that stuff (just kidding - post away.)

ah, fantastic! art4mysanity, you are in! and i just had a feeling i might be able to persuade you with this one, wudwooda! I'm glad you're both part of my first swap ever--and at our spankin' new site!

I have gluttony and sloth down pat! Self portraits okay for this one?

LOL! i think so . . . i have those two covered as well! i'm thinking, i usually have wrath covered, too, but i've been so giddy with the new home i haven't had time to be really angry about anything! ahhhh . . . art.

I'd like to join - I've been musing with the idea of doing a series of these for several years!

I'm still working on mastering avarice & wrath. I'm close. Making progress everyday!

you are in, BK! :D Barbcards just PM'ed me, too . . . so I'm adding her! Great to have you both!

I wanna know which two you're still workin' on! LOL!

(those new smiley faces remind me i need to pluck my eyebrows . . .)

well, i'm excited . . . it's looking like we're going to have a nice mix of delicious art to bicker over, from old friends and new! whee! irma & starweaver, you're in!

bk, it's probably the sloth that's keeping you down. that's my problem--too many vices, not enough time when you've already mastered sloth.

Hello,

thank you for putting me onto your list. You have to put a star at my name because I'm from Germany.
LG Angelika

I'd like to join if there is still a space for me.

Pallascat

fabulous, pallascat! i have you down on the list . . . we have one more spot to fill, and we're officially full! i'm so tickled!

thanks, angelika . . . i put in an asterisk for you! :D

oh man I'm so tempted by this. Cookiemonster and myself were debating it allthough you only have one spot left. ahhhhh what to do. . . What the hell. Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom