ATC Photo - The Family Swap - Due March 31st

VBR

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date - March 31
Signup/withdraw date - Month day
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -

The Family Swap will continue - Please use at least one of the figures from each of the photos in your cards.

1. Stormarela - Your people have arrived!
2. Ria
3. OrganicMama (aka TaylorJane) - Your people have arrived!!!
4. Corrie04 - Your people have arrived!
5. Knesi07 - Your people have arrived!!
7. Kysunflower - Your people have arrived!
8. Jonquil - Your people have arrived!!
9. AshleySuzanne
10. Fuzzy Noodle
11. Lola123 - your people arrived.
12. Ruwbl - Your people have arrived!!
14. Eggstudio (Eggie) - Your people have arrived!!
15. MicroMummy - welcome to our site!!
16. GarrityGal
17. NYJunkie - Your people have arrived!!
18. Drabsparrow
19. Marla412 - Your people have arrived!!!

3 for 3, and in light of the delay we will have our cards due the last day of March.

If you do not have the photos for the swap - please PM me and I will send them to you.

Last edited:
Hi VBR! I was wondering if it is too late to drop...I don't see any info at the top of the page with dates....

I just found out I'm going on a trip the last 2 weeks of the month....WOOOOO!!! BUT...I don't think I'm going to be able to make the deadline because I have a mail art swap due the same time that is REALLY involved and is pretty much going to take up most of my time from now until I leave.

I hope this is ok...let me know if not, and I will certainly try to fit them in! ;)

These cards were really fun to make. They evolved much differently than I planned - almost as though the characters were on their own mission and I was just the one with the Photoshop tools!
The first is called Remember When...
2313697080_b090e012c3.jpg

This one almost made me cry when I made it: End of Dreams
2312885961_da1ab652ca.jpg

And the last maybe too racy (you can see breast!) but I was playing with the concepts of good girl/bad girl (and/or the virgin/whore concept).
We call this Who Will She Be?
2312886049_aca556d78b.jpg

I hope those are okay. If the last one is inappropriate, let me know and I will make something else!

Hi everyone!!

Cards are arriving.

I updated the list to show which have arrived.

I absolutely love the cards. And, no that is not an inappropriate card up there. If I had to choose (if I was the little kid - I would opt for the naked lady. Saves time and money - no need to think about what to wear, or get dressed and no need to spend money on clothes - money that is better spent on art materials and books!!!!)

Mine went in today's mail. You should be seeing them in a few days.

I'm a big hippy - even as a little girl I would have gone for the naked option...I still will in fine gardening weather in my nicely fenced backyard...:rolleyes:

Hi all!

If by any chance you will not be able to complete this swap, please just drop me a line so I can get a count of how many will be in the final trade.

I know that the massive exodus and search for our new (and quite beautiful) home was very upsetting and lots of info and materials got lost in the shuffle. So that being said if you can't do the swap, no problem.

Thanks so much.

family

Hi, Just wondering if my cards ahave arrived yet, as I sent them quite a while ago, and I noticed there was no receipt posted on thread!!!!!! :unsure:

Ria - I am hoping they will arrive today, Saturday. Then, on Monday, I will get one more delivery of mail. So, hopefully they will show up. I know that it is very upsetting when you work hard on cards and then they seem to disappear into 'no where land' once mailed. I am sorry that this happened and am keeping my fingers crossed that the envelope arrives.

VBR

Back
Top Bottom