Tamrantula

ATC Guru
Media
Wings and Crowns--Christmas theme
Swap Due Date: Jan 18th
Signup/Withdraw Date: Jan 8th
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited

This swap is a Christmas theme swap all about wings and crowns.....think Frosty with wings, or Mrs Claus with a pretty jeweled crown! Maybe you like Rudolph with fairy wings! Or, a Christmas tree with butterfly wings! How about Bumble with a crown of leaves!

Can be secular or religious theme. PM me if you would rather not recieve returns of either religous or secular, and I will do my best to accomodate!

Please send cards of a quality you would be happy to receive!

Cards should be:
*3 1/2 X 2 1/2 inches of a sturdy material. If you hold the card by one corner, and it flops over...then it is not sturdy!
*firmly glued or pieces attached well! No one would be happy to get a return that is falling apart.
*On theme!
*able to fit in plastic sleeve--please no embellishments that would be thick or bulky!

All mediums are welcome! Collage, mixed media, hand-drawn/hand-painted...whatever you like!

1_scan0671.jpg
1_scan0673.jpg

Please include:
*Address label
*44 cents postage for 3 cards, or 61 cents postage for 6 cards.
I will pay for International postage!

I will supply envelopes!
Please add your username and the swap on the back of your envelope to help make the swapping out easier! I want to be sure not to send back any of your cards to you accidently.

Life changes...things happen....obligations arise...
totally understandable!
Just PLEASE communicate if you need to drop the swap--no biggie! I just don't want to be waiting around for cards that aren't going to arrive! I understand that this swap will be happening during a busy time of the year....and things come up! Just let me know!

1. Tattiekite---arrived
2. The Mad Catter---arrived
3. Ms Bunni---arrived
4. Elena---arrived
5. TotolyOzSome---arrived
6. nancyjb--arrived
7. KathleenSweitzer
8. Goatgoddess--arrived
9. Peth---arrived
10. Mandy-withdrawn
11. DustyPenny---arrived
12. ceejay--arrived
13. neca84---arrived
14. Pikkis---arrived
15. Margot--arrived
16. keysandcastles---arrived
17. gr8ist--arrived
18. smished--on the way
19. PrettypoetStacy---arrived

Last edited:
would love to join if
i) you are accepting UK participants (v. happy to send postage either $ or US stamps) ii) any media is acceptable?
Also please excuse my ignorance but who/what is Bumble?

Sorry--after I submitted I thought of both those things that I had not added...will go do it now!
I will pay for internationals! And, ANY media!

Also...bumble is the big abominable snowman from Rudolph! I just LOVE Bumble! LOL

You are participant numero uno! Welcome!

I'd love to join please. You have set two of my favorite things together. Wings and Crowns, how can I refuse?

Oh Tamrantula, this sounds like a fun one..but i'm going to hold off until i complete what is due over the next few weeks. I'll keep my eye on the thread though!

Back
Top Bottom