Snowflake & Raindrop Whimsy Girls - Due Feb 14th

coffeelatte

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - Feb 14
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -12

This swap is closed and all cards arrived at this end safely and have gone out!

As you recall, this swap was 3 for 3 -- hand drawn Whimsey Girls with Snowflakes and Raindrops as the theme. Our end date was apparently the same as the end date for our old site, so this is a wrap-up. I believe I rated all senders before the system went down but will verify over the next week to make sure you all get ratings on this one!

Thanks to all who signed up. I hope to post pictures later today on Flickr.

***All of you are receiving a card back from me -- I went on a Whimsey spree! Hope you enjoy them!***

Here's what is also coming your way:
Altermyworld - returns coming from TaylorJane, SeaSong, Goatgoddess
CMarois - returns coming from Joyflower, Heymaggie, Miss
Goatgoddess - returns coming from CMarois, SeaSong, Joyflower
Heymaggie - returns coming from Joyflower, TaylorJane, Miss
Joeyj1220 - returns coming from Goatgoddess, KYsunflower, Altermyworld
JoyFlower - returns coming from OrigamiGrace, Altermyworld & TaylorJane
KYSunflower - returns coming from Heymaggie, OrigamiGrace, Joeyj1220
Miss - returns coming from Altermyworld, Goatgoddess, OrigamiGrace
OrigamiGrace - returns coming from KYsunflower, PurpleRealm, CMarois
PurpleRealm - returns coming from SeaSong, Joeyj1220, Heymaggie
SeaSong - returns coming from PurpleRealm, CMarois, Joeyj1220
TaylorJane - returns coming from Miss, KYSunflower, PurpleRealm

Remember to leave iTrader for your host and give rep points to the participants! And, let's have fun and swap again soon at our new trading spot!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update - now we will all be waiting impatiently for our postal carriers to arrive with our new friends! Thanks for being a delightful hostess!

I just peeked at your cards - I love the wonderful variety of colorful outerwear you created for them!

Whimsey Moms & Daughters? Whimseys with Eyeglasses? Ballgown Whimseys? Whimseys with "UpDo" Hairstyles?

• Banned
Whimsey ballgowns! Now that could be fun!

If there weren't already a couple baked goods swaps going on, I'd love that theme...I just looked and there is already a cake swap (which I am in) and a lollipops and cupcakes theme. Do you think that adding another (cupcake theme) would be sweetness overload?

Is there such a thing as sweetness overload? :jiggy:

Maybe whimsy girl book characters? Reading whimsy girls? Sports whimsy girls?

Have you ever seen the magazine "High Fructose"? Now THAT is sweetness overload...

I just always get squeemy when there are a bunch of similarly themed swaps. Like maybe I am not being uniquely creative...but I do have a love of baked good themed ATCs...

All fabulous ones, too...Hey, Joeyj1220 just messaged that Whimsey's have touched down...and I am utterly amazed at that fast mail service.

I just discovered that my postage scale is incredibly miscalibrated, so my Australian and Canadian stamping was way off...but maybe those will get there faster with more postage, too...

My whimsey girls arrived today! Thanks to our lovely hostess, Oragami Grace, Taylor Jane/Organic Mama, and Alter My World. They are wonderful!

I got my girls today! Thanks to TaylorJane (OrganicMama) for "Snow Day", JoyFlower for "Snowflake Whimsey One", Miss for "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head", and to our wonderful hostess for "Beret" and for hosting this fun swap. I love all my cards and am ready to get started on some more Whimsey Girls. Here are my suggestions:

Whimsey Flapper Girls
Whimsey Baby Girls

got wonderful cards from CMarois, SeaSong, Joyflower and our hostess - thanks so much - off to leave rep points :)

I'm considering "Crowns and Cupcakes"...if I got with that, I will post the new swap when I get back from my trip (probably the 17th.)

Any other suggestions for Whimseys? That was the combo that appealed to me the most (I figured ball gowns could work with crowns, right?)

Reactions: HHC
Back
Top Bottom