Easter Swap for all ages - Due March 10th

Lola123, your great cards are here!!! Thank you for the extra's and being a participant in this swap.

Reactions: JAD
Belaymonkey, Your great cards are here, thanks for the extra one and for being a participant in this swap.

Marla412, your great cards are here. Thank you so much for the extra card that was so nice of you. Also, thank you for participating in this swap.

Icequeen07, your great cards are here. Thank you so much for the extra one and thanks for participating in this swap.

I am waiting on 1 set of cards. Hopefully they will arrive today. I will keep you posted.

Treston

Maxie23, your great cards are here, thank you so much for the extra one and joining in on this swap.

YIPPIE!!! all cards are here. I will start sorting and I will let you know when they go out. Thanks everyone!!!

I sorted all cards today, they will be going in the mail on Monday, March 17th. Please post to thread when you receive them. Thank you.

I received my fabulous cards today!! I have spread the thanks around but cannot locate luckylynn1 (Lynn Lipchak) in order to give her a rep point. Lynn are you out there??? Let me know so I can "rep" you!

Received my beautiful cards today from JAD, howiewonderstud and Lani!
Thanks, Tweety, for hosting a fun, well-organized swap!

Reactions: JAD
My wonderful Easter swap came today (3/20). Thank you Lise Bufton of the UK, Lisa Manyweathers of Australia and to Gabes Rabb, Tweety's niece, for the great "egg" Easter cards. Happy Easter to all of you.
pennyquilter

I received my beautifull Easter ATC's today!

Thanks to Tweety for being such a wonderfull hostess!

I received ATC's from: Gabes, Howiewonderstud and Ali Breman.

Thanks for letting me play~

Miranda and I want to thank Tweety for hosting a great swap, and also Belaymokey, Marla412, stormarela, mrubyjean, OrigamiGrace, and jonquil for wonderful cards!

Back
Top Bottom