Marine Life - Due May 15

Here are my cards. Please PM me your address so that I can send them out to you.

Zhenechka:
I got busy and finished the requisite number of cards. I might make more, since I am having trouble parting with these, but you probably should pm me your address....
The scans look darker than they are but here they are attached:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I'll update the participant list (yes, there's still room and welcome, Ibus, Pallascat, kstyles, and rapa) and PM my address to those who have requested it later today.

2. I PMed you heymaggie.

3. I've been receiving and seeing quite a few fantastic marine life ATCs that do not meet one of the swap requirements: all imagery should originate with you, the artist. This means that there should be no images from collage sheets (unless you drew/photographed the images originally), no commercially manufactured stamps (unless you designed the image), no stickers (again, unless you designed the image). Hand-carved stamps are fine, digital manipulation of your own images (drawing or photography) is fine, your own original photographs are fine, hand-drawn/hand-painted is fine, paper piecing is fine, cut paper illustration is fine. In other words, any technique and medium is accepted for this swap as long as someone else's imagery is not included in your card. I hope that this makes this particular requirement more easily understood.

If you have any questions regarding this requirement, please ask them.

Last edited:
Here are my 3 cards.
file.php

I finished my cards. Please PM me your address. Thank you.

Zhenechka: I saw your post about the images.... All the main images are hand-drawn in my cards. I did use some embossed stamps as part of the background on a couple, but they were definitely not the main image, and not even used as the intended subject matter. Thought that would be OK, isn't it? Didn't mean to stretch the limits, but I was being creative and trying something I had never done before....
I have asked you to pm me your address, but still haven't got it....

Kate

Everyone who has requested a PM, has been PMed.

Great work so far! Let's keep that marine life coming!

Back
Top Bottom