Laura Ingalls Wilder/ Little House on the Prairie swap, Due April 26.

miss

full-fledged
Staff member
Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - April 26, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - April 5
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -10

This swap is all about Laura Ingalls Wilder and her wonderful Little House books. Did anyone else read these books constantly when they were a child, like I did?

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- No heavy or bulky embellishments. If you can't resist, then send an extra loose 17cent stamp for EACH thick card.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. All mediums are welcome, but should be uniquely your own. No stickers, coloring book pages, or tracing. Collages should have multiple (3+) images. NO images from the TV show, please.

- Please read the thread up top about how to mail ATC's. Do not decorate your envelope.
- Please include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – I will cover your postage. Please include a self-addressed envelope. It would be appreciated if Canadian participants could include unused Canadian stamps for me to use in future swaps.
- US Participants – Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope.
- If you have to withdraw, please do so by March 21. This is a small swap to begin with, and if people drop out I'd like to have the chance to find someone to take their place.

Please note the due date is Saturday, April 26. Barring any drastic problems (natural diasters, broken limbs, postal strikes), I will be mailing the returns on Monday, April 28. Late cards will be returned.

So (*looks around nervously*) anyone want to join my first swap?

1. stormarela-- RECEIVED!
2. Junquejo
3. NYJunkie-- RECEIVED!
4. PamPie-- RECEIVED!
5. Pamitha-- RECEIVED!
6. basset43-- RECEIVED!
*and me, of course (RECEIVED!)

Last edited:
I used to read these books all the time. I need to catch up on some of my other swaps but I'll probably be back to sign up! :)

Oh my... my absolutely favorite books of all time!!! I would love to participate :)

Jo

I am beginning to feel like a nervous mother with a poorly developing firstborn (as this is my first swap)! I know it's only the second day this has been posted, but I'd like to get to at least three people. :) Any other Little House fans out there?

This is gonna be a great swap Miss... I am sure you will get other participants. I am really excited about the possibilities :D

LOL - two junkie/junque's in your swap, Valerie!
I read this series a gazillion times - I always liked On The Banks of Plum Creek, and Little Town on the Prairie best...but then again, I liked them all... :)
Okay, sign me up please...

I'm going to join after I get a couple of cards made - if there is still room. Don't want to over-commit, you know!

I love these books. I still read them every couple of years.

I think Laura Ingalls Wilder is more important to me now as I get older than even when I was a child. After all, she didn't even begin to get published until after she was 60. And all she did was write down the stories of her life for her children! Wow. And she still lives on! Please sign me up!

Just wanted to let everyone know you do not have to have "junk/ junque" or "Pam" in your username to join! :)

What if I DO have Pam in my user name?????? Geee whiz.

Here are my first two. One is called "Gathering Eggs" and the other "Prairie Crossing." Do you think Laura looked like Holly Hobby? At least, her user name does not have Pam or Junk in it!

Pamitha... those are so awesome.... and I liked Holly Hobby too!! :D

Back
Top Bottom