Bad Decisions, Due May 1

Oh my how I love you people! It's probably a very bad decision, but I'm freaking out at the idea of missing this fun...sign me up. I'll sit between amy and nan...not to mediate, just 'cause I know I'll get to giggle a lot. :laugh:

LOL, JoyFlower! I love it!

RobbyGirl, I'm so glad you're here! We need a bigger ride this time. Do you collage jet planes? Luxury RVs? Detailed replicas of Chet's jalopy from the Hardy Boys?

you know, there's a place about an hour from here (IRL, no sh!t) that creates and customizes tour buses for bands, famous people, rich buttholes. that's what we need.

oh, i think i'm going to make a card based on the time i took a hit off a stranger's doobie only to find out it was laced with PCP.

i thought that kind of stuff only happened in Reefer Madness-style anti-drug propaganda. however, it also happens in Eugene.

sigh, good times. :cute:

I got one or two bad ones in the closet with the wall shackles myself. May I??? In fact, that's why my little helper-kitty is in the window - LOL - she's how I ever get any sleep!!

Last edited:
Oh, how can I resist. Any truly bad decision is worth its weight in story treasures! Thank you, Amy. I was sad to miss the bad dates swap. Sign me up Ann!!!
(I almost changed my mind when I saw nanner in this swap. Eeeew.:dull:) haha!:twitcy:

you know, there's a place about an hour from here (IRL, no sh!t) that creates and customizes tour buses for bands, famous people, rich buttholes. that's what we need.

YES! I always wanted to be a rich butthole. Custom tour bus it is.

Russell, Maavapai, and Sharazoid, I'm so happy to see you all! Welcome!

And Maavapai, your sniper kitty is hilarious!

Last edited:
oh, i think i'm going to make a card based on the time i took a hit off a stranger's doobie only to find out it was laced with PCP.

i thought that kind of stuff only happened in Reefer Madness-style anti-drug propaganda. however, it also happens in Eugene.

HA! LMAO, Amy! We'll have to trade tales sometime. Um, about recipes. And oven cleaning products. And lint: pro or con?

Hmmm, I was about 20, backpacking through Italy on my own, and--nearing the end of my trip--running out of money. So I met this fun and friendly group of people at a pub, and two of them, a married couple, offered that I could stay at their house for the night to save on a hostel. I accepted. They showed me to my room, and stacked on the bedside table were magazines with pictures of women being led around by chains pinned to their nipples. But did I leave? No. I stayed and slept. Anything to save a buck, right?

There is no horrific ending to this tale. I guess the decision turned out to be ok. But it could have been a doozer of a decision... does that count? Nobody tell my parents, ok?!?!

I sense that we might have a lot of these stories to share in this swap group. It will be hard to be autobiographical on my cards. I will probably use my newly acquired "artistic license" (thanks Amy) on this one!

Siena, I have a similar story. Hitchhiking across the country with a girlfriend. Took a ride in NV. Ended up at this guys home in the middle of nowhere, where he had offered us showers, laundry facilities and a rest. He had other plans. Was pretty scary, but we were alright and he even drove us back to the strip. We learned to trust our instincts (and never take a ride if it feels weird FOR ANY REASON).

Still... I've made a few bad decisions in my life. I regret very little. Its been a wild ride!:D

I'm keeping mine own bad decisions to myself for the time being. Though Pesto (Joyflower) and I have a potential one on deck in June.

Those sitting on my lap (robby) and or avoiding me (faeriespleen/shara) and those clamped to my chains (sienabug) and the REST OF YOU...this swap is shaping up to all of that and a bag of ruffles with ridges!

OMG!!!!! June Brides, anyone? My first ended up being an honest to god killer (suspected serial) who was in for life in PA, got out after 25 years, came back 'home' and called out of the blue asking me to go have coffee!! Now he's on the road trucking. Hope NO ONE is hitching now!!

Hmmm, I was about 20, backpacking through Italy on my own, and--nearing the end of my trip--running out of money. So I met this fun and friendly group of people at a pub, and two of them, a married couple, offered that I could stay at their house for the night to save on a hostel. I accepted. They showed me to my room, and stacked on the bedside table were magazines with pictures of women being led around by chains pinned to their nipples. But did I leave? No. I stayed and slept. Anything to save a buck, right?

There is no horrific ending to this tale. I guess the decision turned out to be ok. But it could have been a doozer of a decision... does that count? Nobody tell my parents, ok?!?!
that's something for a hostel sequel.

Back
Top Bottom