Dark Art with Found Poetry ATCs, due June 1, 2010

Aw! How nice was that?! I'm so glad you're joining. The cards in your gallery are lovely!

Found poetry is totally addictive. :D

Look at how Pesto fights her darkside...whatever you gotta tell yourself, my dear! :D

Sign me up too, faeriefool.

Oh, I really shouldn't ... but I will!

(After all, you know the famous lure: "Come to the dark side; we have cookies.")

Oh Snap!! I don't know exactly what mine will be, but i can tell it'll be fun. I'll let my angry, dark passenger out on this one.

As a Wednesday Addams wanna-be how could I not ask to join this one? (OK...that's dark with a bit of a comic side, I guess...)

(Riled - isn't Man Ray's work incredible?!)

yay! bright-spark and coffeelatte, i am so tickled i've lured you into the swap!

mariecato, i am equally as thrilled to sign you up--dark passengers welcome here! :jiggy:

fabulous! lenea, i can't imagine you "going dark," but you and JoyFlower can have at it! LOL! beth, you are also most welcome! :jiggy:

Hooray I have a dark happiness partner! (skips over to say hi to Lenea) :)

I've always had a special little corner in my heart for the dark and dangerous...everyone needs diversity in life!

Thanks Amy!
Yes JoyFlower,i think I am like you.:)..it is the same in art AND life...when I try something dark
and scary and serious,it might turn out into a teddybear with a balloon...now isnt that scary:)Happy darkness is a good word!I have had my share of the darkness though.But
this will be a challenge,sort of.
Hee...what about A Happy Darkness swap!?:)

Back
Top Bottom