Dark Art with Found Poetry ATCs, due June 1, 2010

unnnnnnnnng... dark art and found poetry... you so rule, Ames.

BUT, since I don't do much mixed media, I don't have to fight myself not to join and can just lurk in the shadows. Lurkylurkylurk.

Dear Mel Feasance:

Janie von Dangerous here. All week: darkness, poetry. I'll mail on Monday, but I still want to do more . . . :darksob:

1_Zombie_Queen.jpg
1_Sticky_Blood.jpg

Zombie Queen / Sticky Blood

2_Eve.jpg
1_Spectre_of_the_Dark.jpg

Eve / Spectre of the Dark

1_Pretty_Torment.jpg

Pretty Torment

Darkly Delightful Ann! To my chagrin I must must admit to being quite fond of that third one. :D

I am lurking too! I am trying so hard to keep my swap addiction under control! But... you guys keep tempting me! Great theme. I hope that I am worthy (and can find the time). Still lurking for now. I'll hang out in the dork corner with Cindy and figure out how to do this found poetry thang.

So here are the first 2 of mine..in keeping with the darkness theme I went a little over board [nothing new here!!]
Black fabric .black lace,black thread ,black beads,black glitter powder[sorry Annie darling] black UTEE and words from "the black monk" by Chekov...who was quite fond of darkness himself i believe

me again ,dark dearies...my last 2 so that fabulous Amy can choose one to keep as a thankee
these did not scan so well.the images are tape transfer and the shine upset the scanner....

Back
Top Bottom