Bizarre Holidays Swap - Due Mar 30th

Colourful.Daze

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: March 30th
# Cards: 3 for 3
# Participants: 12 (as this is my first hosted swap :})

This will be a three (3) for three (3) swap. Since this is my very first hosted swap I am going to limit the players to 12.

You will go to this site:
http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/apr.htm

Chose up to three holidays to create your ATCs for. They can be all the same holiday or three different ones. (If this goes well I would like to continue with the rest of the months) All mediums are welcome.

1.) nermalski - Received
2.) wolfwynd - Received
3.) CHRISM - MIA??
4.) catharinejo- Withdrew
5.) VALLEY4J-Had to withdraw-
6.) corrie04 - Received
7.) Miss - Received
8.) KatzR2 - Received
9.) Lyndahobby - Received
10.) maxie23 - Received
11.) Vicky Z - Received
12.) Chimera.Muse (me) - DONE

Due Date:
Cards are due in my hands by March 30th. This will be an on time swap. I will mail your return cards on the due date! NOTE: Late-arriving cards will be held for 1 week past the due date, swapped with other late cards, and then sent back out. (If there are not enough late arrivals, late folks may get some or all of their own cards back!)

Postage:
USA participants, please enclose 58-cents postage on your return envelope. If your envelope contains only 41-cents postage, I will be limited to sending you back very simple cards with no embellishments. Our new postal rates require 58-cents if the envelope is slightly thicker, slightly heavier, or requires hand cancelling (and if it’s both thicker AND heavier, it costs 75-cents). So affix your return postage accordingly.

International participants, I will pay return postage. An extra ATC of the swap theme would be greatly appreciated, but is not required.

Updates:
I will update THIS post (the first post in this thread) to inform you of the status of our swap. So check back HERE for updates. (You won’t have to read through pages and pages of posts or scroll to the end to get current information!)

Swap Rules:

1. Send your BEST cards – cards that demonstrate your best workmanship, and that you are proud to share with others.

2. Clearly write your USERNAME and SWAP NAME in these 3 places:
* On the back of all your cards
* On the front of your mailing envelope
* On the front of your return envelope

3. Enclose a return label or self-addressed envelope. Inside the USA, include 58-cents postage. Outside the USA, I’ll pay return postage.

4. If you’re mailing from outside the USA, please mark “AIRMAIL” and mail early to allow extra time for delivery to the USA (I recommend allowing 3 extra weeks for delivery from outside the USA).

5. An extra ATC for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated, but not required.

6. 3-D embellishments are fine, as long as the completed cards slide into standard 9-pocket pages, and as long as the embellishments are securely mounted so they don’t fall off during shipping. (Keep in mind that thick cards may require a padded mailing envelope and additional postage).

7. When you sign up for this swap, I will PM you my address and a reminder of the swap details.

8. I will give iTrader feedback the same day I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Reputation Points for the artists whose cards you receive.

(I want to thank Janiselain for all her wonderful, supportive help in teaching me the ropes. All mistakes are mine)

Last edited:
Looks good Danette! :) Can you put the following at the very top of the swap info?

Due Date:
# Cards:
# Participants:

And ppssttt....I'm going to scoot it over to the "Active " swaps since you're already full! :):)

Could you send me your info again? I lost it when the old site closed.

Yea :) can't wait to see them corrie! When this swap is completed I will set one up for the next month :) I have to wait until this one is done as it is my first swap and you have to have it completed before you can set up another :) The arriving cards are beautiful!! If they all get here before time I will send them back out right away :) Thank you all for being in my very first swap and making it a pleasure!

My cards were put in the mail today. This was a fun swap. Thanks!

I will keep an eye out for them Lynda :) Thank you for being a part of my swap. As soon as this one is finished I will be posting the next one for May :) When I get all returns I will send them out right away, I wont be waiting till the deadline if they are all in. Don't worry if you need all the time allowed :) I am just saying if they get here early then YOU wont have to wait long for your returns :)

catherinejo had to withdraw.....still no communication from CHRISM and
nermalski received your lovely cards today. Anyone at all heard from CHRISM? I can not seem to find her :(

CHRISM, yours arrived today :) and ladies, they will be postal to you TOMORROW!! :) Thank you so very much for being a part of my very first hosted swap and for all your lovely work!!!
Hugs to all!!

I received my returns in todays. mail. That was FAST. Cards are COOL.
Thanks to KatzR2, Lyndashobby and Danette for some GREAT cards. Since not everyone posted to this thread, I am sending PMs to folks.
Thank you Danette, for a well-run Swap.
I am looking forward to your next challenge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom