Fairy Castles. Due Date: June 4, 2010

3katz

I will one day finish every atc I have started!!
Media
Swap Due Date: June 04, 2010
Withdraw Date: anytime..just let me know as soon as you can in case there are people on a waiting list that would like to play.
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 12

Mediums: Handrawn, painted (any style e.g. markers, charcoal, watercolors, encaustic, etc - if in doubt just ask).

Here goes, this is my first swap so I hope I get all the info bits right.

This is a swap for fairy castles so just think about the places a fairy may live and let your imagination run away....I have attached an encaustic painting I have done as a sneek preview.

Swap Details

Cards must be standard 3.5" x 2.5" and sent in plastic sleeves and must be flat please - no bulky embellishments.

Please clearly write the name of the swap and your user name on the back of your cards. Giving your real name and location is nice but optional.

UK Participants: Please send a stamped SAE with a large letter stamp.

International & European Folks: I am happy to cover your postage. Just send me a large mailing label with your name and address.

I will give i-trader when I receive your cards...but remember to leave i-trader for the host(me) and rep points to the people you receive cards from.

When you have finished your cards..please PM me for my address...and most importantly...

HAVE FUN!

Joining In:

1 - Jacquip - recd. Recd returns 03/07/10
2 - momoruth - recd
3 - rubyragdoll - recd
4 - Evalila - recd. Recd returns 09/06/10
5 - liblue26 - recd. Recd returns 12/06/10
6 - tocovya - recd. Recd returns 08/06/10
7 - Leneas Paperdreams - recd. Recd returns 10/06/10
8 - Mymy - recd. Recd returns 12/06/10
9 - Janet - recd. Recd returns 09/06/10
10 - itti - recd. Recd returns 09/06/10
11 - Bridgetgethins - recd. Recd returns 11/06/10

Last edited:
Thanks for joining Jacquip :D

wow! congrats on your first swap. you go girl! if i wasn't doing the other castle swap, i would've signed up here.

thank you momruth, rubyragdoll & moonrose442 - great to have you all join in.

Thanks Joss :jiggy:

Welcome Evalila, great to have you join in.

All - I have just asked admin if they can change the due date in the title to the 4th June just to give everyone a bit more time.

I have sent everyone who has joined so far a message. I hope no one minds but I realised I had left it a little bit tight for internationals to join and we also have a Bank Holiday that weekend so outgoing post would go nowhere until the following week anyway.

Just drop me a message if this causes any problems.

lilblue26 - Post from USA has been arriving quite quickly to me just recently but just to be safe I would allow up to 2 weeks.

I would suggest that atc's should be in the post around the 22nd May.

:jiggy: You are both very welcome to join liblue26 & tocovya

Leneas Paperdreams & Mymy - Great to have you both join in (thank you) :D

You have the honour of being my first lurker itti :spinny:

Back
Top Bottom