Fairy Castles. Due Date: June 4, 2010

moonrose442 - don't worry, the same thing happened to me with one of the swaps I had joined. When it came to doing the atc's nothing turned out like it should have. Thank you for letting me know.

Leaneas Paperdreams - wonderful, I will pm you my address for when you are ready :D

Jacquip - your lovely atc's arrived safe and sound today :jiggy:

Hi Janet...sorry I was playing netball last night straight from work and didnt get in till late. Couldnt keep my eyes open :err: Just answered your message.

Thank you Leneas Paperdreams :D

Janet, just had a peek at your Fairy Castle and they are gorgeous. Cant wait to see them all when they arrive

Went shopping this morning and came back to three lovely packages of atc's from Janet, Leneas Paperdreams and liblue26.

Brilliant work xx

Just dropped in quickly to say that nothing has been received today x

Quick note to anyone who pops on here.

I am not going to be around much next week (work commitments) but I will make sure I log on if and when any atc's arrive so that no one is worrying about them getting lost. If you need me for anything please send me a private message as I always check my emails and will log on to answer any questions.

Everyone still to send cards in now has my address so look forward to seeing your atc's soon. :D

Nothing arrived this week but everything back to normal at my end now.

momoruth - dont worry, I'm sure they will get here. I did a 1-1 swap with someone and it took 6 days to arrive.

itti - they look gorgeous :D

Back
Top Bottom