In the Style of Eric Carle - Due May 1st

As slrandom has noted, the cards have been swapped and will be in today's mail. This was an amazing bunch of art. Thank you to everyone for really making some lovely cards.

And thanks to slrandom for watching my son while I did the swap. He can be hell on a project like that!

When you get your returns, please remember to let us know, and to give folks reputation points. It makes each artist feel so good!

My Eric Carle cards are in my gallery. These were so fun to make - and I have a lot of the paper left over - that I will have to employ this style again!

I received cards today from upwiththesun (One fish, two fish), knesi07(Goodnight Moon), and kbutts (Bug). I'm enjoying them all and will be posting rep. I noticed in the cover that Taylor attached that the head of my little girl with a ball had become detached. I am so sorry. I did not mean to mail a self-destructing card. I hope that the receiver will pardon my unsatisfactory glue job! In pieces, I'm not sure I'd recognize that it is a red (orange) haired girl with two braids or ponytails handing down. If the head were added upside down, it might look like a red-headed rabbit!LOL That might be fun too!

My cards are here. Not much computer time today so I will just say thanks to all and I'll give rep points later this week!!

Received lovely cards from Bunnie, Yellowden, and Lola today. Thanks! Nice work. And thanks to OM for hosting.
lil

Received wonderful cards from knesi07, Lise Bu and upwiththesun! Thank you Organic Mama for hosting this fun swap!

Thanks to everyone who made this swap wonderful. I love my cards from OrganicMama, slrandom and dragonflygal987. Thanks to Taylor for hosting such a great swap.

julie

i rec'd some great cards yesterday! thanks to hhc, stormarela, egod and a big thanks to organicmama for hosting. it was a lot of fun! off to leave reps!

Got my cards and love 'em! Thanks so much from OM, Bunnie and Kimberly!

Got my wonderful cards today - thanks so much to:OrganicMama, HHc and Yellowden for excellent cards x x

Back
Top Bottom