Blind Drawing ATC Swap - Due July 15th

I know! I'm so excited!

A warm tour bus welcome to Nancy, The Mad Catter (love the tag line!), and catPratt!

Ann....just saw Frank in the gallery!!! You kill me!! I love love love him!!!! I can't wait to get started!!!!! :laugh:

Beth, I am going to be giving out lots of "extras" in this swap because I can't stop doing blind drawings! Maybe Frank will stumble into your envelope . . . :D

I can't wait to see what you do! Woot!

I have been "making" my students draw blind contour for years...suppose it is pay back time...they will be peein their pants with laughter! Please sign me up. :)

My favourite party experience of all time was an animation class party where all the walls were lined with sheets of paper and all night everyone did blind contour drawings. We handed all of them in to our life drawing prof the next class. It was a blast. So were the mushrooms come to think of it! I digress.

Sign me up please!

Hooray! lkastello, please grab a Starbucks for me on your way into the bus, and grrrdjules, you know how to party! I'm jealous - that sounds like a riot!

Yikes...look how fast this swap is filling up!
OK...I thought no way...my eyes will be way outside the body and the nose will be under the chin...but I drew five faces in a row without looking and they came out OK...sorta cute even ~ so please sign me up!

YAY! Joss and mrubyjean, welcome! Isn't it amazing what you can do with your eyes closed, Martha? ;)

Wow Ann! This is going to be one Kick A** party, So glad you're getting a bus.

Can I just say that these are the funnest ever!! I couldn't stop myself from making them last night. Some are really crazy - eyeballs on ears, lips over noses. But then some I fell in love with instantly and knew the minute I layed eyes on them who they would be and what their story would be. Right now I am working on a woman. She looked like a Pearl, then a Marge, but now that she's coming to life, it may change again yet. She is a sassy old broad that loves her stoli martinis, still flirts with the gentlemen, (even though she knows she's not much of a looker) has a wicked sense of humor, and still smokes in public even if she is not supposed to. LOL I am having so much fun!!!

Oh, Trina, that message made me so happy that I'm pretty sure I'm now levitating! I'm totally with you: I sit at the table and make these cards, and I laugh and laugh to myself. Thank God my husband already knew I was nuts, because this is the most fun ever, and I don't want to stop!

I can't WAIT to see your old broad! I think I want her on the bus!

yahooo thanks ann, i can't wait to have a try. you know me, my art is always quirky anyway!

martha, you and i made it just in time, by the skins of our a.....s!

That is because everyone wants to ride the short bus with AnnD - all the fun cool kids ride the short bus! At least all my friends do.

Ann - I'm glad you are flying high... these little folks will do that to you. Now I am sketching out Stan the Salesman with a combover that would make Trump jealous!! LMAO

Did I mention how much fun these are????

Here is the blind drawing "before"
1_peggy_before.JPG

Here is Peggy "after"
1_Peggy_after.JPG

I hope she passes as not too much changed in her face. I didn't like the giant circle eyeballs so I turned them into glasses. Hope that is okay. I decided on Peggy for her name because when I asked my DH if she looked more like a Pearl or a Marge, he said, "She reminds me of your mother..." LOL so her name is Peggy after my mom!! [It's not an insult honest - I can't wait to show my mom! She is going to love it!@!]

Back
Top Bottom