The Weird and Wonderful Double Blind ATC Swap-Due August 7th

oh my, give up total control and draw with my eyes closed. It will be kind of like the evening my husband and I walked down to the center of town and I had three beers, not two - oh my- my plan was to finish a card while watcing tv that night. Totally did not work and had to give up. I think I'm off into the other room to let loose, close my eyes and see what happens. Maybe I'll just squint and take a little peek?? I'll be back and let you know if I can let caution fly to the wind and be totally free on this drawing with my eyes closed thing.

Alananbanana if you cannot loosen up enough lay a napkin over your hand and then you can open your eyes but still not see!

Hope to see you back alanabannana. Cindy's advice is excellent! :)

Welcome lkastello! :jiggy:

And novasmem...water is just while you catch your breath...I'm sure we can come up with something more fun...like some enhanced ;) sparkling blueberry limeade. Refreshing and relaxing...maybe just the thing to get everyone in blind drawing mode.

ok everyone, I did it. I closed my eyes and did not peek, well ok once on the first one to see if I was in a good spot for an eye. I was so the next two I did not peek at all! So proud of myself! Ok I'm in. I just need the address please to send them out. Thanks

I want in please

Done. and Hooray! :)

ok everyone, I did it. I closed my eyes and did not peek, well ok once on the first one to see if I was in a good spot for an eye. I was so the next two I did not peek at all! So proud of myself! Ok I'm in. I just need the address please to send them out. Thanks

Lol, see that wasn't difficult at all. :) Welcome!

I'm so bad - I told myself after turning in my blind draw cards to Ann that I would NOT join any more swaps for a while.

Confession: This is the 3rd one I've signed up for in less then 24 hours. :err::embarrassed:
I can make blind draws without peeking, but I have NO will power when it comes to swaps! Or cookies.... or ...???

Of course you can play Lenea! :) Welcome!!

Trina, you are too adorable....I'm so glad that you did not resist!! :laugh:

Joyflower...if I slip you a couple of pieces of ephemera...could I have one of camcas blind draws???

Thanks, Trina. After all the hours and hours I spent on them, I really just felt like I needed to pop 'em right up there. LOL!

(Really, I figured I'd make sure to scan them so I could show everyone the before-and-after when I get the cards back in August.)

Back
Top Bottom