Whimsical Glitz & Glam - Bling It On Baby - Due July 19th

My ATCs are ready. Lynne, may I please have your address to send the cards?

My phone and internet died on me but I have it back now but not sure if it will happen again as i've been having long standing problems. If you can't get hold of me and need my address then you can get in touch with the moderators and they have all my info. Hopefully it's sorted now though.

Please may I lurk - I like the sound of bling but I have little in my supplies, I would need to shop, which is no big deal really except that I wouldn't know where to start.

I shall try to make some cards this weekend. If I do then I will let you know, then I can post them. Otherwise I have probablt failed. It is quite a challenge to do something so different.

Well I've made 2 cards of which I am happy with, both glitzy and whimsical. One flowers the other butterflies. Very simple cards but it's a start. I've been shopping and bought a few things and had a bit of a play. Not sure the end result is very pretty. Still, I think I'll have something more by the end of the weekend.

I love my cards, they look so good, all glitzy and bling.
I have flowers, butterflies, fish and a faberge egg. (how bling is that)! I made 2 fish cards, if I have time I'll make a third to send you. The 2 I've made look good but if I combine elements from the 2 then I think it will look even better.

I've had fun playing, guess you had better sign me up. ;-)

1_002.jpg
1_005.jpg

Bling Fish - Bling Fly the white is glitter card but it doesn't scan.

1_003.jpg

Bling Flowers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom