ATC Swap: Black & White Due Sept 11th

I would like to join in too please. But, I do not have address lables so is it ok to send you an SASE without the stamp ?

Last edited:
debi_nc & Leneas Paperdreams added.

nadiabekker - sent you a message and popped you on the reserve list if thats ok.

kylieluvsart - wonderful - sending you a message

Peth, sorry the swap is full at the moment. I can only have 20 players as its my second swap but I will pop you on the reserve list and if someone drops out you are more than welcome to join - I will let you know.

:D Can you share some with me please kylieluvsart....either that or I need some inspiration - cant remember which :wub:

Received some pretty atc's today from Jo M

Finished my first card today...making progress.

1_The_Ink_Is_Black_2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful work Galzart & Charlie.

Charlie will pm you with my addy details

oooh I love card 2 Galzart :jiggy:
I just put some Glossy Accent on each of the lenses with the little photos. I added the 'Glossy Accent' to the 'lens' area to give it a glass look...but it doesn't scan too well.

Now I have to come up with another idea for the next cards. Love BW...so happy you had this swap.

Images on the lens were stamped and punched and glued. Punch was just about exactly the same size as the lens.

Last edited:
I use glossy accents and it doesnt scan well at all but it creates a good effect on the atc, cant wait to see it in person

Great card galzart!

I ruined my first black and grey watercoloured rose yesterday. I protected it with sealer before I varnished it, but that was NOT enough, grrrr!
:(

Back
Top Bottom