ATC Photo Swap: Shadows-due November 19

Joss, your cards arrived today. Thanks for the bits and pieces as well as a host card!

I'm sorry Nancy I need to drop from the swap. I'm just not happy with the print quality I'm getting on my Shadow pictures and I don't want to pay to have them printed.

Honestly...I found this one a bit more challenging than I had originally supposed. Oh there are lots of shadows but to find interesting ones...that's more difficult. Hope these are good enough. Further descriptions are in my gallery.

Railing Shadow, Spire Shadow, Crooked Made Straight and Like Father Like Son. (The shadow on the Crooked one is more clear in the actual photo and in the gallery)

I agree. there are lots of shadows...its finding (or creating ) interesting ones that is the real challenge. I like the shadows you found, minnkel.l

Goze, you may play but you do know that the cards are due a week from this Friday.
I'll add you to the list.

And juzzy71, your cards arrived.

Minnkel, your cards arrived. thanks for both the extra card as well as the texture card you sent. Also I have a Josh but his son is only 3.

Our Josh had our first granddaughter, too...Malia is 5.
Our younger son has 2 daughters---Rani 4 1/2 and Diya 3---and when the cousins live closer together, it will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom