DESGIN-A-MOOSE: Happy Holiday Edition || Due: Dec. 1

joss - you're moving???? there will need to be a truck just for craft supplies won't there? best of luck with the move
I enjoyed the last moose swap so I think that I will try for this one - can I use some of the Bizarre holidays that are celebrated in the USA (as per the swaps that I host)?

Been lurking and enjoying all the moose....mooses?....meese? OK, gotta go look up the correct plural form.......BRB. Whew...right the first time. It's just moose in the plural, too. Now...where was I.....OH YEH.....

I have a question about theme. Do the holidays have to be major holidays or can some more obscure holidays be used, too? What constitutes a legitimate holiday I guess is what I'm asking?

I would love to join:
1_moose-E.jpg
1_moose_H.jpg
1_guessWhat.jpg
1_Chrismoose.jpg

Easter...................................Halloween........................ & 2 for Christmas

Feel free to reverse the direction the moose are looking :)
Obscure holidays are fine too, I have received a few cards already that have obscure holidays, but it is super fun! Kat, those cards are wonderful :)

Feel free to reverse the direction the moose are looking :)
Obscure holidays are fine too, I have received a few cards already that have obscure holidays, but it is super fun! Kat, those cards are wonderful :)

Cool!!! My moose are all ready to decorate....just waiting for the holiday spirit to strike!

Mine are done but just found that my camera battery is dead! bummer. It's recharging and then there will be a herd of moose tromping all over this thread!:eek:

Camera charged.....here they come!!!!! Well 5 of the 6 anyway. The last one will be in a following post.

Stamp Collecting Month, Cinco de Mayo, Golf Month, Great Outdoors Month, Arbor Day

Last edited:
And the last little fella - my personal favorite (just LOVE his glasses!) (if any of these are not acceptable - just let me know. I have time to make more)

Eye Care Month

Last edited:
YEAH!!! These were so fun!!! If you ever do another Design A Moose or Design something else....I'm in! Thanks for such a fun swap!

I was stuck with this theme for a long time. Probably because I was thinking too much of real holidays, but when I saw the cards Kelly made, my lightbulb switched on;). This morning I made these 6 atc's which are ready to go into the mail.

Everyone who has posted their art has done a fabulous job. I started two some time ago and haven't colored them yet. But now that I've seen some inspiration, I think I'll hop in with both feet and really make great moosies.

Haven't joined a swap before but this sounds really cool. Mom and I went to Yellowstone during the summer and the whole time I was like, "Come on moose!" All we saw were girls. No bulls :( Booh. But I'm looking forward to doing this :)

Back
Top Bottom