View Poll Results: Should we move a little faster?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay with once a month mailing on the first Monday of each month.

3 100.00%
  • Shorten our time to having the books for only two weeks.

0 0%
  • Other: any different suggestions? Submit ideas in the Thread and title as Poll suggestion.

0 0%
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: #11 ...Moley 2011

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Annette! The trees just took over after I started...now I am working on a big tree painting...you never know what will take off when you start these things, do you? As I said, I am happy to do a re-do for them...not their fault whatsoever! Glad Joe's book made it...now I am totally paranoid about one getting "lost."

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll just hold onto Bob's book for a while and see how it shakes out.

In the meantime, YES, I'd be happy to start a fresh book for our wayward moley.
    Hosting The Embellished BUG Swap. Come crawl on in! My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every one hold that thought. I will get back to you.
    It isn't if you win or lose, it's how you played the game......YEAH RIGHT!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't i just get scans or pics of what people have done? Then I can get a new book and just paste them in. No reason for people to do extra artwork. We're all busy folks.

If it's more convenient, I can just finish up Annette's book and just drop out.

Let me know what you think.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are NOT dropping out, missy!! I just said hold that thought because Bob has contacted me, I'm trying to find out what's going on. I will let everyone know as soon as I hear back from him. If he does not or cannot continue we will most definitely creat you another book. I dont think anyone will have an issue with that at all. Time may be a bit longer but you will have your book!!! "K"?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, I just put that out there as an option. I'd actually like to continue.

I was in an exchange where someone disappeared. My book eventually got back to me - 6 months later!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genxster, I sure don't mind re-creating my pages for you! I agree with Annette, you cannot drop out...NO WAY!
    Annette, I have George's book; I'm really impressed with the quality of work all of you have done and I hope we "soldier on!"

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    we will, we have awesome artist in out group!! I haven't heard from Bob yet, but will text him again now.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, fellow artists! I am working on my steampunk pages and having a great time...one of the best outcomes of this kind of exchange is that it pulls us out of our comfort zone and we try amazing new things! I would have never explored steampunk if it hadn't been for George...thanks to all of you for your creativity!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just read a message from Bob, he will be mailing the books in the next day or so. He said he had been in a "funk", not his words but mine based on what he said. I told him we had all been there. I can speak from experience from a very recent past. He wants to continue. if anyone feels like sending him a private word of encouragement please do. Kristin it is up to you if you want me to send your book to him or not. I'm writing this in the thread, because I don't feel there is a need to be "secret" about this. I'm sure Bob will understand if you don't want to. I would really like all of us to finish together.
    annette

Gotta go, I'm crying!!! mike on NCIS was just killed......I LOVE THIS SHOW!! MARK HARMON IS HOT!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    PS

Just had my 3rd Corona....might have something to do with the tears.....lol

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you put a lime in it?? I am good with Bob continuing...in fact, that's probably what he needs to do for himself and the group...an art exchange is a very intimate thing, and even if we've never met in person we have shared volumes through our art...starting with the themes we chose, how each person interpreted them, how the "story" plays out, ect.
    Yes, I think we need to finish together if all are willing...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send my book to Bob, no worries!

I did unearth an extra moley, but I had cut off the last 3 pages to use them for tip ins for another book exchange. I guess that's not a lot missing, but good thing we don't need it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I mailed both books.
    I want to apologize to you guys.
    I want to post them but my daughter moved out and took the printer. I scanned them at work but they may be too big to post. I will try anyways.

I want to stay in and promise to jump on them and not let them linger.
    I hope you guys enjoy them and thank you for all of your support.
    terryart, I forgot to put the envelope in my package to George, but I will send it on with the next one.
    Bob

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did get them posted in my gallery. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Bob!!! It is great seeing you again in the tread. I will get Kristins book in the mail to you today or tomorrow. Looked in your gallery!! Wow each spread is just awesome. I'm so glad you are back with us.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    SO good to see you, Bob! Welcome back, and glad things are okay in your neck of the woods. The new spreads are great! And I have your book in my hot little hands.

Will join Annette in the jiggy dance, but with my own signature twist:
    Hosting The Embellished BUG Swap. Come crawl on in! My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that sorted itself out quickly. Glad to see you back Bob. Those spreads are stunning!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kristins book in the mail to you Bob today.....