Santa "Claws"-Due January 25

I would like to join. Here are my cards. And if you will let me in, I need an address!

I looked it up and hedgehogs have nails, not claws, but I think technically that is true of dogs and cats, etc. Claws might be only birds. Anyway, I added a bird to the moose because moose DEFINITELY have hooves! HEE HEE!!!

oh yes..yes..yes..those are amazing...we welcome you to our swap...will send addy

i was reading our players list(which is growing)...we have some of the greatest artists on this site playing!! I am so pumped! I know we are going to have some amazing cards...wish i could keep them all!

I would like to join. Here are my cards. And if you will let me in, I need an address!

I looked it up and hedgehogs have nails, not claws, but I think technically that is true of dogs and cats, etc. Claws might be only birds. Anyway, I added a bird to the moose because moose DEFINITELY have hooves! HEE HEE!!!

it all works for me..i love the moose and yes the bird makes it legal..lol i know racoons have claws..because ive been clawed by mine...no one forget the clawed sea creatures...crabs, lobster, crawfish,......

maybe my racoon actuaLLy has nails????? felt like claws.....hmmmm

You own a racoon as a pet? oooh. I've seen wild ones and they're kind of scary haha. Cute but totally evil when they're wild, and the ones I saw were not afraid of humans at all so they chased me for like twenty feet haha.

All finished my cards. When I had to choose something with claws, dragons were the obvious choice! :D

1_atcclaws1.png
1_atcclaws2.png
1_atcclaws3.png

I LOVE the moose! They are one of my fav animals. *crossing my fingers* Hope I get that one!

Back
Top Bottom