Leonarda's People Story PT.1-Due Jan. 8th/PT. 2-Due Feb. 5th

this is really interesting. I haven't done any swaps for a bit and am sorely tempted.... yeah, go ahead, I'll throw my hat in the rink on this one.

Just a quick clarification to make sure I'm getting it right. The person featured can be show either full body, 1/2 body or just a face. And I'm assuming few to zero props, outside the person's clothing, or is that up to the artist?

Yes, head to full body or anywhere in between. Clothing and with or without props! sounds great!

Joe- those are soooo great! I got mine done this weekend too.

Does everyone want one of their own people back? Does anyone think they want all of theirs back after the stories are written???

Please post your thought about this

Joe- those are soooo great! I got mine done this weekend too.

Does everyone want one of their own people back? Does anyone think they want all of theirs back after the stories are written???

Please post your thought about this

I am torn on this one...I would love to know the story for each of my people but...then, I would also love to have other people's art *sigh* decisions decisions :confused:

Joe's....I agree with Leonarda...those are great!

Those indeed rock! the story part is going to be a blast. I certainly don't want all of mine back. I'm okay with one, but would rather have them go out to other people. Would it be possible to have stories posted?

Still have 5 spots if you are interested. I chose the due date after holidays, so when everyone is off they can work on their people.

I would love to join! As a part time writer I always have people in my head who need stories.

Just to join in the conversation, I'd love to have one of mine back, and I think PMing the stories would be great! or posting them as gallery images.

Back
Top Bottom