Leonarda's People Story PT.1-Due Jan. 8th/PT. 2-Due Feb. 5th

Hey, Momo-
I got two yesterday that I havent recorded yet. (I was working on finishing up another swap last night.) Will update this evening if I get a chance. If you sent, one of them is prob yours.

I mailed mine on Monday, I hope they make it on time.
I forgot to PM or post my stories, sorry guys. I spent most of the last week at the hospital with my mom (getting tests done shes ok, just waiting for results) and I spaced it. So if the wonderful recipients wouldn't mind posting the stories on the cards that I did the art for it would be marvelous.

momo...your "Returning to Our Roots" is so sweet! Reminds me of my daughter and I and how she has become sooo much like me as she ages! :yes:

Leonarda, my cards will be on their way tomorrow! Hope you enjoy them!!
Again, thank you for giving us a few extra days!

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone! This was a really fun swap! It was nice to do some writing again. Writing was my creative outlet years ago. Back when I thought I couldn't draw or paint. But I haven't done any writing for a loooong time! So this was really fun to combine the writing with the drawing!

Thanks Leonarda -

I'm curious - is there any way to follow up and find a story? I know the story for 2 of the cards I did, but I'm curious as to the last one.

Allen

My cards have arrived and they are awesome! :jiggy:

Huge THANKS to "LeonardaDaArtsi" and "Joes Lines" and "pstowe" and "FutureEducator" for their story/illustration about the PTA shirt!

And lastly I was really hoping I would get the story "Joes Lines" wrote for my own card and I DID!! :jiggy: YAYY! Thanks so much for hosting a really fun swap, Leonarda!

Thanks to pstowe and a123andpoof for their cards and Pancakemachine a123andpoof and Marla412 for the stories. This was a super cool swap and the cards and stories are awesome!

Received the story cards! Great work you guys!!!!! Loved all of them. Going off to leave reps.

And Leonarda! This was such a fun and outside-my-usual-zone swap that I had a total blast!! Thanks for coming up with such an awesome idea!!

Back
Top Bottom