Collage People Swap, Due May 12

C

crazy4homer

Inactive
Due Date: May 12
3:3 cards.
# of Participants: 12

It's my first swap! So, of course I have to make it something I really love... collage!

We're going to make collage people! Try to make them really stand out against the background. Let's do our best work! Be creative and make yourself proud to share them!

For example: You can cut out or tear a shirt, pants, shoes, hats, hands, heads... whatever and make a little person.

Please no heavy or bulky embelishments.

US.... please send a SASE with loose postage of .59 cents. Please make sure your user name is on everything, envelope, return envelope and on all the backs of the cards. Also, put where you are from. I enjoy seeing where the cards come from.

International: I will pay postage but please include a clearly written address label with your user name on them. An extra ATC or any extras would be nice but not required.

Any late cards will be returned as it is not fair to other participants. Each card must be put in a plastic sleeve to protect them.

Cards are due to me on May 12. If you need to withdraw, that's fine. Just please let me know.

Thanks and have a great time.

file.php
file.php

1. stormarela - got 'em!
2. bizzyare - got 'em!
3. mtpaperplayer - got 'em!
4. addicted2shoppn
5. egrobeck - got 'em!
6. pumpkincoach - got 'em!
7. YellowDen - got 'em!
8. lovepugs1 - got 'em!
9. Tweety
10. heymaggie - got 'em!
11. goatgoddess - got 'em!
12. FuzzyNoodle
and me!

Last edited by a moderator:
bizzyare and stormarela have signed via pm.

Thanks girls.. and welcome to my first swap!

ok Jami~ I will give this a try. please sign me up.

Great! Welcome pumpkincoach and YellowDen! :D

Back
Top Bottom