Cats, Cats and More Cats - Due Feb. 4th

I got my cards and I love them! :D I got our lovely hostess' angry cat card (yays!), Toni's playful kitten, and Beeps' cat pea pod! Such a great envie to get in the mail the day I have to work on my midterms! Off to leave trader and reps. Thanks so much for a great swap!

received my sweet kitties today! meow! will rep/iTrader in a while - trying to sort though stuff

thank you...

PAMI (lift me up)
Jo on the go (coming and going)
rogue gal (yellow and orange, just laying around!)

Cats were in the mailbox today. They are purrrrfect.
Thanks to
beeps - Play Date
PAMI - Cats in Trees (I got to leave you a rep for this swap, but I still owe you)
Josette - #273 - two cats curled up together

Hello! LOVE my cats (the real ones and my cards) :0) Thanks for a great swap and awesome returns! LOVE my cats from Toni, pirategrrl and our wonderful host! Off to leave points and reps. Thanks!

I have had that problem before. I think you need to maybe rep a couple people before you can rep them if you have repped them recently.

I did spread couple of reputations around but still could not rep Jo and Wil? Help anyone?

I'm not sure but isn't it like 7 people or something before you can rep the same person again? In my brain I was thinking it's 7 or 15 haha. Hope it's closer to seven. If you need to find more people to rep, check out the collage-a-thon board. There's quite a few awesome cards there so it should free up some space.

My cards arrived awhile back - so sorry for my lateness! I received purrfect cards from skconwaypowles, Wil Opio Oguta, and Katrinabean86 - thank you to the artists, and thank you to a123andpoof for being such a great hostess for this fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom