Tea Party for Two - Extras, due Jan 27

xstitcher

Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough alrea
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date: January 27, 2011
Withdraw By: None, just nice to know if you do so I am not waiting on your cards!
# Cards: 3 for 3
# Participants: unlimited

Tea Party for Two ~ Extras Swap

The second “Tea Party for Two” is about finished so I think it is time to complete your new tea sets!!!!!!!!

This time we will be making a creamer, sugar bowl and some yummy goodies for the party

Send in 1 card with a creamer, 1 card with a sugar bowl and 1 card with whatever goodies you would like to see at the party. In return you will receive a creamer, sugar bowl and goodies from 3 different artists.

Cards can be any medium. Stay with what you like best or experiment and try something new. I will try my best to send back a variety to everyone.

Please send me cards you are proud of. In return I will send you cards someone else is proud of. If you prefer not to receive a specific medium please pm me and I will try my best not to send that medium to you.

We have enough players already who missed the tea party trade for a pot and cups and they want to trade now so I am going to host another round. What you need to send for this are 3 cards, 1 with a tea pot and 2 with a cup. Anybody who wants a 2nd tea set is also welcome to play, the more the merrier.

If you are in both swaps they ca be sent both directions in one envelope. Just make sure you have enough postage on your return one. I always put .61 postage when sending 2 sets.

A few things…….

USA folks please enclose a self-addressed envelope (I prefer business size but send what you like) and postage (a single .44 stamp seems to work for 3 cards, but I personally put an extra .17 stamp, for an additional ounce, on all my swap return envelopes.) . You can put my address or yours in the return address corner.

INTERNATIONAL folks enclose an address label or long self-addressed envelope. I’ll pay the return postage. (A dollar bill or .98 US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun)

An extra card for the host always puts a smile on my face and is greatly appreciated, but not required for joining. (I just love collecting ATCs!)

* I appreciate you wanting to share your materials, but my talents are limited to cross stitching so what I receive for any other purpose is shared with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do.

We all know our cards are at the mercy of the letter handling machines so please NO embellishments. Beads, buttons and such can be fun to use, but not for the postal machines or the host who has to let a player know their cards were messed up.

Loose cards sliding around in the envelope can also cause a problem so use a small amount of tape to attach all cards together. (Small amount being the operative words here!)

And last but not least……….HAVE FUN!

Guests
Cards are with me
Cards are back home

Joining the Extra swap we have...........

acwoodall
Pauline
Julie B
RedRoses42
Mouseit
Cathy1
withdrew
Gillyscrapper
craftyvox
momoruth
withdrew
withdrew
Christina Breid
withdrew
jendoodle
Wil Opio Oguta
PAMI
margoartist
withdrew
withdrew
cameo
catscradle
CherylS
HiddenTreasure2010
pstowe

And a second tea party group.........

Mouseit
Gillyscrapper
craftyvox
Baitu
withdrew
Wil Opio Oguta
margoartist
withdrew
catscradle
HiddenTreasure2010

Last edited:
*offers you the sugar, then a cupcake*
Will you take milk with your tea? Ok Add me!
LOL Just had to play in this one as I got such a kick out of the last one.....

If you need a 4th xstitcher I don't mind playing the tea for 2 second round if it helps you out! (I could have a tea party then!)
The mouser

Julie B, RedRoses42, Mouseit, Cathy1, and EvilMonkeyGirl thank you all for joining.

craftyvox if you want to join now we can do another tea party with a tea pot and cups. Mouseit has offered to send a 2nd set and with me we would only need 1 more which I am sure we could find. Just let me know as I would love to have you join both!

Oh So glad we can do the Tea for two again with so many "helpers" heehee
Xstitcher I will send my 2 sets together and you can send them back ditto.. hmm best make note to do that now...LOL *note to self* Self make sure you remember.....

I was not a part of the first party--your talking cards right? Or are we sending miscellanous creamers, goodies and whatnot? Silly question, I know. :jimlad:

Not a silly question at all.........

Yes cards! For the tea party you need to send a tea pot on one card and a tea cup on 2 other cards and for the extras it is a creamer, sugar bowl and some type of goodies for the party!

I will edit my 1st page to explain the tea party. I forget not everyone can read my mind...... not that there is really much there to read..........

Hope I get this right!

Gillyscrapper, craftyvox, momoruth, LaDonna, Baitu, Christina Breid and helmetwearer welcome to the extras part of the swap.

And

Mouseit, Gillyscrapper, craftyvox, Baitu and helmetwearer welcome to the full tea party. Can’t wait to see your pots and cups.

It is late and I am tired so if I have made any mistakes please feel free to point them out to me..............

A big thank you to Mouseit for helping out with a send tea set!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh So glad we can do the Tea for two again with so many "helpers" heehee
Xstitcher I will send my 2 sets together and you can send them back ditto.. hmm best make note to do that now...LOL *note to self* Self make sure you remember.....

Sounds good to me.............

Not a silly question at all.........

Yes cards! For the tea party you need to send a tea pot on one card and a tea cup on 2 other cards and for the extras it is a creamer, sugar bowl and some type of goodies for the party!

I will edit my 1st page to explain the tea party. I forget not everyone can read my mind...... not that there is really much there to read..........

Ppfftthhhh course we can read your mind...*snicker* its full of chocolate cupcakes!

Hope I get this right!

Gillyscrapper, craftyvox, momoruth, LaDonna, Baitu, Christina Breid and helmetwearer welcome to the extras part of the swap.

And

Mouseit, Gillyscrapper, craftyvox, Baitu and helmetwearer welcome to the full tea party. Can’t wait to see your pots and cups.

It is late and I am tired so if I have made any mistakes please feel free to point them out to me..............

A big thank you to Mouseit for helping out with a send tea set!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome I aim to please..heehee besides I love tea!

Back
Top Bottom