Tea Party for Two - Extras, due Jan 27

Several envies came today but I am trying to look at the board with a 2 year old on my lap making typing rather hard.

Will post properly tomorrow.

momoruth i think one of them is yours!

Tea sets and extras keep coming.........

Baitu, thank you for the extra card, postage and goodies

and

momoruth, thank you for the extra card, postage and fun card it all came in!

I am sorry but I need to withdraw from this and the second tea party group. I am just not pleased with what I've created and I'm finding this more challenging then I expected. I think I've run out of play time. :( Sorry.

Don't think I had posted my cards in the thread yet, so here they are! I made a set of extra's and a set for the second group of teapot and cups. I just realized that I forgot to make a scan of the extra's set before mailing them off doh.. So I can only show my tea cups and teapot. :(

I tried out something new: watercolor paint. I had so much fun making these cards, and while I worry they look a bit childish, I actually do quite like the way they turned out !

Don't think I had posted my cards in the thread yet, so here they are! I made a set of extra's and a set for the second group of teapot and cups. I just realized that I forgot to make a scan of the extra's set before mailing them off doh.. So I can only show my tea cups and teapot. :(

I tried out something new: watercolor paint. I had so much fun making these cards, and while I worry they look a bit childish, I actually do quite like the way they turned out !
I think they are lovely

More cards today...........

jendoodle, thank you for the extra card!

Now to find time this weekend to "host" the party!

Hi all.

The cards are on the way. The tea party was held late in the week and I thought the cards were on their way after that. Turns out that was not the case. They were taken by me to the post office this morning.

Lesson learned, never leave what needs to be done to anyone else!

They should start arriving in the next couple of days as they made it today before the 1st pickup.

Sorry, everyone!

No worries, been there done that hah -- I guess it happens to everybody! I've asked DH to drop stuffies off at the mailbox in the past just to find them on the kitchentable later or even in the car heh.

Looking forward getting my returns -- I always LOVE it knowing there's fun stuff on the way in the mail to me. It's one of the things I love bout swapping and trading art!

Me to craftyvox!

Running a swap is a surprise almost everyday! Even if there is nothing extra for me, I love getting to look at all the fantastic cards!

My tea set is complete!
Thanks for hosting a great second half xstitcher!

For my
sugarbowl--- HiddenTreasure2010
creamer--- Wil Opio Oguta
Treats--- Catscradle

Thanks everyone!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom