Winter Trees Swap ~due date February 10th~

Hi Itti

I'd love to join the swap! I am very new to ATC,s and just joined this site. I am also new to blogging so the experience of finding my way around here is a bit overwhelming now. (It's also past my bedtime but I got hooked!!) Any navigational help is welcome! Maggie

Adding you all now!!

MaggieBloom and other "newbies": there is a lot of info about atcs, swapping etc in the "stickies" on top of each forum, like ATC101: how to make an atc and How to: pack and mail your atcs for swaps.
When there's a new post in this thread, the thread will be shown in your User CP, but you can also find the thread easily via "Quick Link"> "subscribed threads".
When you have questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Lurkers, you're free to lurk, of course, but don't wait too long, this swap seems to fill up at the speed of a fasttrain!:spinny:

Scrapgeek14: You can used stamped images. It is an open medium swap, so be creative in the medium you feel comfortable in.

Last edited:
I got one card done tonight and I really like how it came out. It looks much better in person. It is a bummer when the scanner doesn't do a nice job but... oh well.

AnnaAardvark, I think the card looks pretty nice in the scan, so if it's even better in person...wow! I've got another snow day today, so might have time to work on my cards - I know what I want to do, it's a matter of fitting it in...

beautiful card, Tracey!

Kate, there's still plenty of time! But great to hear you've got ideas already!

Winter's come here early as well, so lot's of inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom