Book Page Backgrounds ~ Due Feb. 9

In my experience, the ink on newspapers and magazines tends to run or smear easily with some mediums added. I would be cautious about using them.

Owh, I really wasn't going to sign up for any more swaps until I finish the ones I am in right now.. but this one is just toooo neat. Though since there's no real sign ups.. I guess I am good heh. Lurking for now!

I have tons of text pages in all kinds of different languages. If someone needs some bookpages, let me know and I can set you up with some! From the top of my head I have Dutch, English, Hebrew, French, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Spanish...

Cold day today, spent the day making art.

8_scan0022.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. Definitely thinking about sending something for this swap!

Okay, I got the 'go ahead' from the hubby to use the book <big grin>...so I am off to see what pages I want to use. They are all verse, so I may make them coincide with the text, who knows??!!!!!
I love the atcs that have been shared. gave me a nice boost to my creative streak.

ummmmmmmmm the answer to that one is a emphatic NO!:no: You know that saying...."I came, I saw, I conquered"??? Well, my saying is "I came, I saw, I signed up!!" The first month I was in AFA I tried to keep the number down. I've since just given up the charade that I even MIGHT limit the ones I do. TOOOOOOO many way cool ones I'd regret missing out on! :unsure: Face it girl....there is NO CURE!!!

Heehee Laughs and laughs cos she knows just how true this is.......

Woohoo!!! Welcome everyone!! Just have your cards to me before Feb 9th...no need to "sign up" for this swap. We'll see how it goes. I'm glad to see such an interest in the theme! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom