Vintage French ATC Swap - Due February 28th

friedaquilter

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Name of swap: Vintage French ATC Swap
Due Date: 28th February 2011
Sign-up/Withdrawal Date: 15th February 2011
Number of cards: 3 for 3 (that's it, no multiple sets please)
Max no. of participants: 25

Cards were mailed out on Tuesday 1st March!

Vintage French ATC Swap

I love vintage everything and I adore France so what better than a combination of the two! I'm looking forward to seeing La Belle France represented on your cards.All techniques are welcome and mixed techniques are a special favourite of mine, so painting, collaging,fabric,stamping, stitching or whatever else you can think of, or in fact a combination of them. Keep in mind though that the cards have to look VINTAGE!

Here are the housekeeping rules:

Make sure your username is on the back of every card and also on your return envelope. Enclose your ATCs in clear sleeves.

UK participants, please enclose a SSAE with the same postage as is required to mail to me. I would really like to insist on the addressed envelope!!

US participants, please enclose a self addressed envelope and LOOSE US postage to the same amount as it takes to mail to me (which I can use to participate in US based swaps). No extra cards are necessary at all although of course it goes without saying that I appreciate them deeply. Please remember to add a customs form if your envelope is bulky. Our Customs here in the U.K. want to know what's inside!! Put down something like: Craft Samples, tick the Gift box and declare the goods to be of No Commercial Value (or NCV for short)

And remember it can take up to 10 days for mail to reach Scotland from the US. Give yourself and your cards plenty of time!!!

Other nationalities, pleased enclose a self addressed envelope and I will cover your postage. Same message as above really.

The Self Addressed Envelope wherever you are mailing from, is not optional. I really need it!! Please! These are very large swaps and having to decifer addresses and writing envelopes adds just too much time to the mailing out. Easier for me to just stick them in your envelope! Thanks so much! And don't forget these envelopes have to travel quite a distance in most cases. Make them sturdy!!

Please PM me for my address once your ATCs are ready for the mail!

I know life sometimes gets in the way and you simply have to withdraw. I don't mind at all, but please let me know as soon as possible should this happen.Any questions, let me know!

Red = cards received

Participants:
1. friedaquilter - Scotland, UK
2. Katelnorth - London, UK
3. jensaz - Arizona .
4. Dakota.Joe - Montreal, Canada .
5. RaineyDay - NC
6. louisezee - BC, Canada
7. Wil Opio Oguta - The Netherlands .
8. Pauline - AUS
9. Elena - NJ .
10. acwoodall - AL .
11. Cathy1 - New Zealand .
12. MoMoStarbuck - FL - no cards or communication received -
13. bluelotusflower - NY .
14. Miss Iowa - USA
15. goze - CA .
16. Gillyscrapper - Derby, UK - withdrawn 25.2.11 -
17. WildGoose - Calgary, Canada .
18. thenuttyhousewife - MA - no cards or communication received -
19. Lenna - FL
20. Blue - Czech Republic .
21. magicjessnrach - AUS.
22. loubie - England, UK
23. Scrappylicious - AUS
24. Jo M - Surrey, UK .
25. GoldenWolf - OH - withdrawn 18.1.11 -
26. lafaver55 - OK
27. sweetTee - MO .

Last edited:
Oh, bienvenue toutes!! So please you've found this swap already, Katelnorth, jensaz, Dakota.Joe, RaineyDay, Louisezee, Wil Opio Oguta, Pauline and Elena!! So pleased so find so many friends are also in a French mood!

Okay, as the due date is the end of February, I'll sign up. Hopefully I can get my cards to you long before they are due. Of course we have the dratted mails to contend with.... :swoon:

Oh la la, lots more participants, I love you all! Welcome to acwoodall, Cathy1, MoMoStarbuck, bluelotusflower, Miss Iowa, goze, Gillyscrapper, WildGoose, thenuttyhousewife and Lenna!! I'm over the moon you're here.

Back
Top Bottom