Spring forward 3/3 - due Feb 22

Jo_M

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Swap due date: IN MY HANDS BY Feb 22, 2011 - no exceptions (sorry, being really strict about this because late senders ruin it for everyone else)
No sign up by or withdrawal date but please just let me know.
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Medium: Any

I am so done with the cold winter already. So I'm going to race ahead and start thinking happy thoughts of spring.

Crocuses, snowdrops, lambs... anything that embodies the return of warmth to the earth and banishment of snow, snow and more snow!

I want to feel the tentative tendrils of warmth emanate from your cards with images that welcome the new cycle of heat back from the earth's dismal slumber over the last few months.

Any medium is acceptable and stickers can be used as embellishments but there must be something more to your atc than just a sticker placed on a card.

Please make sure you adhere to the following rules...

Rules:
*Cards should be standard size: 2.5" x 3.5"
*Cards should be sent in plastic sleeves
*All cards must be original and each card should be different
*Digital art is acceptable
*Be creative, have fun and do your best work

Mailing:
*PM me for my address when your cards are ready.
*Include your name, user name, location, swap name legibly written on back of cards

*UK: Please send a SAE with large letter stamp.
*International: Please send an address label for returns (this is NOT optional!) and either loose UK stamps to value of £2.00 or $2 to cover postage. DO NOT STICK STAMPS TO ENVELOPES!

If you are going to use bulky embellishments, please enclose an extra $1 to cover postage and make sure your cards are securely sealed to cope with postal machines! (An empty CD case is perfect for this).

Any questions, feel free to ask.

1. Wil Opio Oguta - Netherlands received
2. B_anne - USAreceived
3. lucy woodhouse - USA
4. papersaga - USA
5. katelnorth - UKreceived
6. FingerPainter - USA
7. ultrablue - Canada received
8. beth - USA received
9. PAMI - USA received
10. Cathy1 - NZ withdrawn
11. Pfifer80 - Puerto Ricoreceived
12. RaineyDay - USA received
13. Bevie2u - USA received
14. flowergurl4eva - US withdrawn
15. Soto - US withdrawn

Last edited:
Welcome to the swap :)

And yes, it amazes me that the UK is always confounded by the slightest flutter of snow!

Don't get me started on the UK and snow. Ours is finally melting - and even my kids are getting bored of it! Anyway, I may not be quite ready yet, but by February I will be desperate for spring, so please sign me up.

Kate

Welcome both of you :)

Jensaz - you know you want to spread some of that wonderful Arizona sunshine our way!

Sign me up! I have completed three cards and will be mailing them off very soon.

My spring flowers are ready to go into the mail. Now if they only were here in reality, I would be happy:spinny: For all 3 I picked crocusses on a snowy background as they are one of the first signs of coming spring. Picture is attached.

Last edited:
My spring flowers are ready to go into the mail. Now if they only were here in reality, I would be happy:spinny: For all 3 I picked crocusses on a snowy background as they are one of the first signs of coming spring. Picture is attached.

Those are lovely! :)

Back
Top Bottom