Photo Swap - A winter Wonderland - Due Feb. 26, 2011

I am waiting for 2 more sets of cards - and will wait for a few more days. The swap will be done by next weekend. Hope that is okay with everyone. Sometimes our postals services aren't too cooperative!

I am loving swapping out all these wonderful cards! I am sorry it has taken longer - but they will be finished tomorrow night and I will send them off on Saturday!
Have a great weekend!

The cards have all been mailed! Will be interesting to see where they arrive first. Canada, USA or overseas???

Yay, cards arrived for me today ^^ I've got photos from sharlene54, CeeJay and Evalila. Thank you so much for these nice cards.

Thanks to arlie for organising this swap!

Got my cards today - thanks to sharlene54, Bevie2U and Weditt - and of course to arlie707 for hosting. It's late and I should go to bed, but I will leave rep points and iTrader tomorrow!

So Canada-to-Canada comes a day later than Europe or the USA!
....( must be those pie-eyed passenger pigeons they still use )!
Seems what's East of Ontario gets delivery before what's West?
Mail to anybody next door in Quebec?
Anyway, Lucky #4 is Calgary!

Thank-you,
triskele for a serene evening on WinterWonderland 1
Cardmama for an early morning blizzard Winterscene2
Liss for the aptly titled Bad Kite Weather and
arlie707, our hostess, for her maple-crowned snowman .... fine WINTER-RY scenes all!!!

Last edited:
Wonderland cards arrived. Thanks to Miss, Kate North and alanabannana for the great pictures. Snow pictures are so beautiful from around the world. Special thanks to arlie707 for hosting and for the extra goodie.

I received beautiful cards from Mousit, Go Go Gadget Girl and Goze a few days ago. Now that the weather is finally changing to spring, it's been raining a lot so these pictures remind me that rain is better than snow :twitcy:

Thanks for a great swap, Arlie707!
Off to give out points.....

OOhh *shivering and shaking* here looking at these lovely cards I got today! LOL
I Have winter specials from Goza, Wildgoose, Stellaluna, Triskele, and Wil Opio Oguta.. so great girls to see the different winters!

Thanks Arlie for another great swap! A great job!

Last edited:
Received cards from Mouseit, Go-Go Gadget Girl, and Susan3258. Thank you for the great cards. Love them. And thanks to Arlie707 for hosting this fun swap.

Back
Top Bottom