Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: January 31st
postage date for internationals: January 17th
cards: 3 for 3
participants: 20

ALL CARDS POSTED FEB 7th

I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 2 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere else in the world - I suggest that you do the same. That still leaves 3 weeks to make 3 cards.

You will go to this site:
http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/nov.htm

Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs for - they can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. All mediums are welcome.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by January 31st. I will mail your return cards as soon as possible, but remember, it took 2 weeks to reach me so they will take 2 weeks to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.

Postage:
Australian players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage
International players - a stamp equivalent to your postage would be appreciated but is not required.
ALL players please include a LARGE address label.

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap like-for-like, as much as I can.

2。Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) or some loose postage is greatly appreciated but is not required.

5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.

6. Have fun!!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun. (I think)

PLAYERS
0. donnacr
1. joes lines - returned
2. Lola Ebola - received
3. catscradle - withdrew
4. pirategrl775 - returned
5. mandkmercer - received
6. pami - returned
7. joss - returned
8. jo.on.the.go - returned
9. teale - withdrawn
10. creativemeemee - returned
11. khover2002 - received

Last edited:
joes lines - you even beat me on to my own swap!!!! Of course you are welcome, beware, they are very addictive as EVERY month has fantastic holidays.

Those of you who live in the USA - how many of these holidays have you ever celebrated?

welcome pirategrrl775 - I warned you these holidays were addictive :twitcy::jiggy:

I apologise catscradle - I just wanted to see if I was still being 'stalked' by you :P

Yay! Please sign me up! Will you be hosting a make-up swap for months that we may have missed? Thanks - Merry Christmas!

welcome mandkmercer and pami - I did warn you that these holidays can be addictive.

I will keep running these swaps until I get no more people joining - I haven't finished my first full year yet.
My aim is to have each month due in that month - so June's cards will be due in June (eventually). That is what the old host used to do and it made it very easy to plan when you needed to make the next set of cards. We are nearly there. . .:unsure::nah:

welcome joss, there is a lot of 'oldtimers' going around at this time of year (even my 20 something daughter was trying to claim it :jiggy:)

pami has mailed her cards. wow,that is very fast - you only signed up 2 days ago. You truly are addicted (sighs and slowly shakes her head, trying to hide a wickedly pleased grin)

I finished up my cards this week. I did:

Waiting for the Barbarians Day (November 4)
Absurdity Day (November 20)
Chaos Never Dies Day (November 9)
Gunpowder Day (November 5)

joeslines - those are great!! I really can't decide which one of them I will keep. First I choose Absurdity Day (the top hat just finishes the outfit perfectly), then I want 'Gunpowder day' (I love History and used to really enjoy Guy Fawkes Night when I was little and we were allowed to have fireworks in our own backyards - alas. . .this is now illegal in Australia). How did you do the background on the 'Chaos never dies' card - is it a photo or some foil that you have embossed? The 'Barbarian' card reminds me of Chinese warriors - the armour is very similar.
Decisions. . .decisions. . .decisions. . .:unsure::daydreaming:

I will make a note of that catscradle - you DEFINITELY get first dibs on "Chaos never dies". What ages are your children (I find my 3 in their 20's are chaotic enough)?

I will make a note of that catscradle - you DEFINITELY get first dibs on "Chaos never dies". What ages are your children (I find my 3 in their 20's are chaotic enough)?
My kids are 14 yrs (with ADD, so about 5-6 acting age), 11 yrs, 8 yrs, 6 yrs (drama queen!) and 15 mos. Lots of chaos in my house, even without the pets!

Back
Top Bottom