Awkward Love ATC Swap, Due March 11, 2011

I would love, love, love to join this swap...sounds like it details my life.

I'm not sure if this is okay, but I could send money for US postage via PayPal...

s*

Okay, sign me up! It will be awkward if I have to drop out, but I DO love you & wouldn't wanna miss playing with this great group. I'm in (heart first).

Last edited:
Yeehaw! So glad you're in, Shara - and thrilled to have Liss, Swannybee, Wil Opio Oguta, and minnkel, too!

swannybee, I'll cover your postage, so no need to worry about PayPal. :)

Please could I join in? I have two cards ready, and ideas for two more.

Okay, I'm in. Considering that a high percentage of participants are my bff's (although my bff status doesn't make me expect any special treatment, Ms. Amyfaerie ;)) I must go ahead and join.

There, I did it.

P.S. Forget what I said about the first five internationals. I'll cover ALL y'all. :)

P.S.S. Last night when I couldn't sleep, I totally kept picturing Luke & Darth on awkward dates.

beeps, you're so tiny I'll bet we could squeeze in you AND 1000 (you know, if she's interested).

Ms. Ann, you and your wiles... just when I stop stalking you for a few days, you turn around and don your hostess apron!

If you're starting a waitlist may I get in line??? :~]

LMAO! All my other clothes were dirty, so it was the apron or nothing - and believe me, the apron is better!

I'll put you on the list, jazzie!

See, this is where I get frustrated. I always have all these nifty ideas, but since I can't draw I have issues with execution. :(

I feel your pain! I don't know if I can execute either. But that's the fun of a "whimsical" rather than a realistic style. It doesn't have to be perfect. Or have all of its teeth.

Back
Top Bottom