Awkward Love ATC Swap, Due March 11, 2011

mine today as well - very speedy! Huge moment of panic when I saw the end of the envelope was a bit open but - whew! - three cards still intact inside. And they are truly fab - I got Robby the Robot and the pink shoes (CAMCAS), Darth Vader & the Borg (catscradle) and Marie loves tiny (Marie Antoinette and an Executioner) from Russell. All three of them totally crack me up - what a good swap! And it goes without saying, thansk to AnnD... (ever notice that whenever you say something goes without saying, you always say it??)

I have REAL love for my awkward love returns! Superb cards from Pesto, Jules and WildcherryHollyberry!

It is truly hilarious to look at the cards as a set. I have in my hands an exterminator wooing a bug, a fish fondling a worm, and a frog-eye martini! :biglaugh: You gals are awesome!

And Annielicious, you are the shizzle to my mo-mizzle. The misfit to my mantle. The awkward to my LOVE. Thanks for another fantabulous swap!

Nanner, you are an exemplar of awesome feedback! I will be the shizzle to your mo-mizzle every day and three times on Thursday, just for the alliteration.

Since the returns have made it to the Netherlands, I am hoping they have arrived in all of their domestic destinations as well. iTraders & rep points are always appreciated!

I got such fantastically awkward cards today... Harry and the Duckies from Wildholly,Snowman and Burning Man from Starshine and Narcissus from Catscradle. Thanks for a great swap, AnnD.

Sweet Awkward Love! Thanks to goodmorningstarshine for the cactus hand man, Sharazoid for the DamselFly & CreepyGuy, and camcas for "no lips." :jiggy:
Thanks again Ann!

Forgot to say I got my lovely returns. How awkward!

Thanks to CindyJo, joeslines and Ann for lasciviously luscious cards!

I now awkwardly bow down and kiss the littlest toe of our loverly host!

Received my awkward love cards!!! Thanks Ann for a fun swap and awesome returns. Also thanks to:

ahtree- Eat me lover.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
crazycat- Plastic....fabbo card
katelnorth- curling tongs.....nice card!!

Hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd drop a line here to say that I have just put in a new swap for approval based on the cocktail idea we talked about during this swap... Those interested should watch for it in the next day or three...

Very nice, Kate! Thanks for letting us know!

I haven't been wanting to archive this swap, but I suppose I ought to. Sniff. It would be awfully not-awkward of me to thank you all for being great and stuff, so I won't. Sniff sniff.

Back
Top Bottom