I Love Me Some Leftovers, Due February 1, 2011

amyfaerie

illustrated lady and cat mom.
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Title: I Love Me Some Leftovers!
Swap Due Date: Due February 1, 2011 [quick turnaround!]
Signup/withdraw date: none--I'll swap what's here on Feb. 1!
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
Number of participants: unlimited

I LOVE Me Some Leftovers!
A Quick Turnaround, Open-Media ATC Swap​

1_w.peace_girl.jpg
1_Secretary_for_the_Bald_Mephisto.jpg
1_matryoshka9.jpg

(cards by Joyflower, amyfaerie, and KatieV. these cards are NOT necessarily in the swap, but they all HAVE been "available for trade" since September 2010! OMG!)

For this swap, players may send in 3 or 6 cards. Theme is open--this is a chance to send in those extra cards you made for another swap, that were left after an a-thon, or those that have been percolating in your "available" gallery for a while. Hence the quick turnaround--and the title including the word "leftovers"--you don't HAVE to make anything new!

Only a few guidelines:

• This is not the place to unload slap-dash cards or those "experiments" made in some distant a-thon that no one wanted in trade for good reason. *hugs*
  • This IS the swap in which to give some of your own hidden and overlooked gems a new lease on life . . . and a happy new home! Send in cards that will make the new owner say, "WHAT? HOW COULD THIS HAVE BEEN OVERLOOKED?"
  • Keep in mind that you probably will receive a mix of media in return. So, a collage artist MIGHT get a hand-drawn card, or vice versa. I do try to swap quality for quality, though.
  • The work should be entirely different and original (don't send "assembly line" cards that are almost exactly the same).
  • All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
  • All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
  • Please put artist ID & real name on backs of all ATCs at a minimum.
  • Please only send art that took time and care.
  • No card's focal points should be mass-market stickers or scrapbooking embellishments.
  • Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
  • International peeps--I will cover you. Don't make your cards out of lead, though.
  • US Participants--Please include a business-size SASE with stamps = to what it takes to ship your cards to me. Often, this is 61 cents or more, especially if you send six cards.
  • Please PM me as you prepare to send your cards if you need my address.
  • All cards are due in my hands by the due date. Late cards will be returned. Please mail early so they arrive on time. Late cards without notice and no-shows will receive neutral iTraders. [I really do leave neutrals . . . so don't be surprised.]
Also, just an FYI . . . the generous and entirely optional host gifts often sent by U.S. players never take the place of properly addressed, sufficiently posted SASEs. I need people to pay for their own return postage more than I need an extra ATC.

Thank you for considering this swap . . . I think we should all end up with some great returns!

Who wants to play?

amyfaerie
Tinka
KatieV
AmericanHwyFlower

NancyL
joyflower
kristinized
BigKay
lilbad
elena
lafaver55
CoyotesGirl
nuttynanner
maggiebloom
GoldenWolf

Rogue Gal
JelloTokyo
Tilas
Laura D.
grrrdjules

PaperScraps
Juanita Rojas
butterflygirl24
hgsv1549

momoruth
SMikell
evalila
Jan

crazycat
theweavershand
Sharazoid

JBunny
tjs
nannette653
melynda
stellacometa
the elegant faerie
katelnorth

jo.on.the.go
lenoralb

dadreemer
miss

WOWEE!

Last edited:
I'm sure I can find something left over, or at least an idea to try something. Please add me.

i'm hoping i'll lure joyflower over here--her "available" gallery has some awesome, cute cards in it!

Sign me up too please! I have some leftovers that never even made it in to my available gallery. xoxo and Happy New Year you sweet hunk of art magic.

Back
Top Bottom