Media
Swap Title: King Arthur’s Cosmic Adventures ATC Swap
Swap Due Date: Cards in my hands by March, 3, 2011
Withdraw date: none – but please communicate if you are going to drop out
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Media: Anything goes except digital

King Arthur’s Cosmic Adventures

I love the stories of King Arthur and the knights of the round table, but what if they were to occur in outer space? What if Merlin were actually from Mars or if jousting was done with rocket packs on the backs of your armor. Let’s have some fun with the legends and put a cosmic spin on the stories.

Cards should stay in the theme of King Arthur and the knights which would include Merlin, the lady of the lake, Excalibur, etc. You may use any media but digital for this swap. I will do my best to swap quality for quality.

Rules to live by
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies or submit prints.
- Show off your talents. Send cards that took time and care and are your best work.
- Please don’t use hard, bulky embellishments.
- No stickers, please.

Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name and location appear on the backs of all ATCs.
- US Participants, include a SASE, business size, with enough postage to cover the mailing of your cards.
- I will cover international participants.
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time.

Returns
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Those taking up the sword
1. AnnD - withdrew
2. amyfaerie - received
3. goatgoddess - received
4. joes lines - received
5. Mossiccie - received
6. Blue - received
7. amykins - received
8. ianvannest
9. crazycat - withdrew
10. asharnanae - received
11. Akmamof2 - withdrew
12. Camcas - received
13. SunTrade - received

Last edited:
That amyfaerie. She's SO Ivory Tower. Put down the semi-deconstructed post-Foucauldian caviar and art with the people, eh?

yeah, i think you might be right, russell--about the tower. as for ann, she just likes to worship me from afar. :laugh:

love this theme - got some ideas - not sure about pulling them off - but there is time for some failed attempts - till I get it figured out - sign me up please :)

Alright... I think I'm going to just cave and join in. :D I'm not in nearly enough swaps right now and that's bothering me. I'll have to let you know what address I'll be at closer to the date, but it will be international regardless.

I'd love to join, although do not let that stop you from posting some snazzy cards :-)

Back
Top Bottom