Metalocalypse/Dethklok Swap! Due March 15

mariecato

Suspended User
Media
Metalocalypse/Dethklok Swap!

Swap Due Date - March 15th
Signup/withdraw date - none, just communicate, please!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 ONLY
Number of participants - 12

It's time for the most BRUTAL swap ever! That's right, this is a swap in honor of one of the best cartoons out there, Metalocalypse!

Maybe their music inspires you, or maybe it's just the way it's hard to understand what they're saying. All I knows, is that all us kogs in the Dethklok need to come together, and shares in the love of this thing!
goodman05_Metalocalypse.jpg

Medium: Hand Drawn/Painted or Mixed Media/Collage
no prints or digitals permitted- All cards must be the standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- Cards should be fairly flat and able to comfortably fit in a sleeve.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include real name AND username along with swap name on the back of all cards.
- Originals only (no digital prints)
- Please only send in cards you are proud of, something you would love to have in your collection.
- Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
- International participants – I will pay postage for first 5 international participants. After the 5 spots are full, you must be able to provide your own US return postage. Please include a self addressed envelope.
- US Participants – Please include a self addressed and stamped envelope.

A hostess card is not required but would be well cherished!

Please PM me for my address when your cards are complete and ready to mail.

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

If you send in 6 cards, 3 WILL be returned to you as this is a 3:3 swap.

THE DETHKOGS
1. Rageahaulica
2. Panda
3. Blue
4. Chamele
5. Lola Ebola
6. Eviledna

Last edited:
Aaaaaah! METAL FOR EVER!

Er. I would like to sign up please. A couple of years back I was at a sci-fi convention and needed to fill up some free time. There was a room labelled "Metalocalypse", so I just wandered in for a few minutes and was hooked immediately... I think I stayed for another two hours or so :)

please sign me up, just watched the trailer, food libraries LOL. this is just what I needed today.

• Banned
HAHAHA!! Panda, I'm so glad you posted that particular clip. My lil' sis was living in San Fran for a while, and she went and saw Fintroll live (the name of the Food Libraries) and had a funny conversation with them about that!!

Blue, Chamele, welcome too! You can make art with the rest of us regular jack offs.

here's Pickles in colored pencils
1_Pickles.jpg

and
Nathan Explosion in watercolor
1_Nathan_Explosion.jpg

(guitar wails in the background)

Lola, let's rock!
Lemurkat, does this mean you're just lurking for now??? You should watch some episodes, they're too funny!

excellent Murderface Lola (I couldn't see the picture in this thread either, but looked in your gallery)

Well, eviledna, i'm counting you in! I know it's show on Cartoon Network over here in the states, but I don't know if they have that channel in the UK. There are a couple season's of the DVDs though.

wowwie woo! it's been a while since someone has posted anything here! Is everyone excited about their very metal, very brutal cards? I know I am!

Terribly sorry, but I have to withdraw :( Too much work at the moment, and I probably wouldn't be able to make it in time either.

Back
Top Bottom