Bizarre holidays - DECEMBER Due February 14th

Here is a preview. All my cards are in my swap gallery. I will mail tomorrow.

Festival for the Souls of Dead Whales, December 10

just had a look at them all - they are great!! very clever take on 'violin day' (except I originally took it for a 'cello - I am a 'cellist, so that is a compliment ;))

catscradle - you will be missed. rest, renew the muse and rejoin us when you are ready

ridgerunner - my crystal ball tells me that you will be unable to resist how bizarre these holidays are and you will return. . . . I'd love to see you then

Just a gentle reminder that you need to be planning to post by Monday 31st if you want your cards to reach me on time. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has done for this month.:jiggy:

jo.on.the.go - your cards arrived today. I LOVE the way that you have actually 'strung' your violin and your 'maple syrup' is 3D. Wonderful cards!!

the last 2 sets of cards arrived today so I will get to making the hostess cards and swap out within the next couple of days.
pirategrrl775 - LOVE your old style 'Game day' cards, mandkmercer - what a clever idea for 'pumpkin pie day'

All returns have been mailed. I apologise for the delay but luvloz made an unplanned trip back to Melbourne this past week (she stays with me when she comes down from Queensland) due to the death of her fiance's grandmother. Luvloz has been with her partner for 10 years and was also close to Benn's grandmother.

Wonderful, wonderful cards for the December Bizarres. I am addicited to them.
Thanks to:
PAMI - Brown shoe day (how come I never get caught up sending you you-rocks! Now I "owe" you two!
Joss - Roof Over Your Head
a123andpoof - Mitten Tree
Donnacr - Flashlight

i loved all my December returns. Great hosing as always Donna.
reps go to:
jo.on.the.go - dead whale (I really wanted this card)
123andpoof - violin's day (love the expression on the violin's face)
donnacr - flashlight month (Great host card)
mandkmercer - shoes day ( I think)

Back
Top Bottom