Spring Equinox / Celebration of Spring - Due March 11, 2011

Cards have been sorted, and returns have been mailed.

Hopefully US participants should start receiving their cards by the end of this week.
International participants, unfortunately, usually have to wait a little longer to get their returns.

When you receive your ATCs, please take the time to give me an itrade, and please give your fellow artists, from whom you receive cards, a "You Rock!" point. Everyone likes to know where their cards end up, and the "You Rock" comments let people know.

Thanks to everyone for playing.

Such magical cards were in my mailbox today! What a wonderful group of cards, I'm so happy with my returns! Thank you to Cameo, Marnie, and Knottyneedle (truly fantastic artwork) and to our wonderful hostess, Vicki. Thanks again for a great swap. See you at Beltane!!

:jiggy:Thank you, Vicki, for a great theme - had fun and challenged myself - my drawing skills are not my strong suit..... Rec'ved my cards - thanks to Knottyneedle (love the bunny hiding under the foliage!); PaperSaga (love watercolor work); and sammylouise40 (basket of eggs: very cute!)..... Now off to do individual notes.;)

About half of you have indicated you received your returns.
How about the rest of you?

I closing down this thread in a week or so, so please remember to leave an itrade for me - or at least let me know your cards arrived. Also please leave "You Rock" points for those artists whose cards you received.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom