ATC: Here's Looking At You...The EYE Swap Due March 26th

3katz

I will one day finish every atc I have started!!
Media
Due Date ~ March 26, 2011
Sign-up Date ~ None
Withdraw Date ~ None but please let me know so someone else can take part
Number of Cards ~ 3:3
Number of Participants ~ 20
Medium ~ Hand drawn, hand painted

I have recently been lucky enough to trade for some gorgeous atc's featuring eye's and decided to host a swap in this theme.

Your atc's must mainly focus around the eye(s) and so the eye(s) will take up most of your atc space (see my atc's below). Any kinds of eyes will be accepted (anime, photo realistic etc). Think about the colours you can use and/or the emotions you can show or just the plain beauty.
If you are unsure whether your atc meets the swap requirements then please just ask me.

I would love to see your atc's posted in the thread but this is not a requirement - just helps me at the end.

HOW I SWAP If you like a card then make comments about it in the thread - I will be making notes and will try to match at least one card if at all possible, however, I cannot guarantee everyone will get everything they want.

POSTAGE
USA & Canada - Either include $1.00 or stamps to the value of $1.00
UK - Large letter stamp (1st or 2nd class)
All Others Countries - Either include $1.00 or stamps to the value of $1.00

RETURN ENVELOPES - I will provide the returns envelope for all players but I will require you to enclose your address (sticky labels are great but dont fret if you dont have them).

ATC INFO - Write your user name and swap name on the back of all atc's and please remember to put each atc into a plastic cover. MOST IMPORTANTLY, please ensure your atc is the correct size. I will be returning incorrect sizes to you regardless of how close to the deadline you are.

WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR RETURNS - You can leave 'You Rock's' for your fellow players and iTrader for me. I will leave iTrader once the swap has closed.

If you have read this far then I hope you will want to join, hope everyone enjoys this one.

Players:

1 - Evalila - Recd
2 - ineedtocreate - Recd
3 - Suntrade - Recd
4 - Makeart96
5 - CAMeo Cheryl - Recd
6 - Withdrawn
7- PAMI - Recd
8 - Cobalt Blue - Recd
9 - maggiebloom - Recd
10 -louisezee - Recd
11 - duckduckgoose - Recd
12 - whitetrolley
13 - Withdrawn
14 - lacemuse - Recd
15 - SilverSeam
16 - Withdrawn
17 - gbennett1989 - Recd
18 - CandeeLynn - Recd
19 - joes lines - Recd
20 - a123andpoof - Recd

Last edited:
Brilliant, "Eye" have popped you all on the list (you can blame CAMeo Cheryl she started it...lol) :jiggy:

a123andpoof, hope you catch up so you can join in

Great to have you both in the swap

Brilliant to have you all join in, EYE look forward to seeing your atc's (sorry...hehehe)

oh PAMI, I have just noticed your posting...its gorgeous ;)

Here are my first two cards:

1_IMG_0907_1_.jpg

Evalila they are gorgeous :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom