ATC: Here's Looking At You...The EYE Swap Due March 26th

gbennett1989 your beautiful atc's arrived today :spinny:

ok folks, I know of only one more set of atc's that are on their way to me so I will be sorting these all out next week and popping them in the post back to you all.

Thank you for such wonderful atc's and I truly hope you all like your returns. I will post on here on the day they are posted out just so that you all know they are on their way.

Special thank you's go to everyone who sent an extra atc for me for hosting.

I will be leaving i-trader for everyone who sent atc's in. Please when you get your returns don't forget to leave 'You rock's' for your fellow artists and i-trader for me.

Hope you will all join in with my next swap.... :jiggy:

Candeelynn - yours have arrived today

All the atc's I know about are in so I will be spending a lovely evening tomorrow sorting them out ready to go into the post on Thursday.

Would really appreciate folks listing on here when you start to receive them just so that I know they are getting there safe and sound.

Thanks again everyone who sent in x

Just filled in all your itraders.

Wow! Beautiful cards have already arrived in Connecticut. Thank you to Candeelynn for the haunting "Owl Eye," striking "Fire" from SunTrade and Lacemuse's gorgeous blue & purple eye. Special thanks to our hostess for her hard work and lovely encaustic painting! Off to itrade and rep...

Beautiful eyes have arrived from a123andpoof (# 1 of 4), DoreenSommerfeld (Katrina) and ineedtocreate (The eyes have it) - and a lovely enkaustic painting from our fab hostess. Thank you all! Off to leave points.

Lovely cards in today's mail! Always fun to get great cards. Thanx to Candeelynn, Duckduckgoose, and 123andpoof - and to the ' hostess with the mostest" for the lovely enclosure! Looking forward to participating in another swap. Itrader and rep points given.

Last edited:
New eyes have arrived. Thanks to 3katz for hosting such a fun swap, & thanks for the encaustic atc!!

I received joes lines very cool angry eye, indeedtocreate's amazing ZenEye & Cobalt Blue's fabu Lizard Eye. I'm so very proud to add these to my ATC collection! Thanks to each of you!

Eyes have arrived! Thank you 3kats for hosting this fun swap and for the lovely card! And thank you maggiebloom - I see you, candeelynn- Dragon eye, and doreensommerfeld for the lovely cards!

wow, I am really surprised they arrived so quickly, usually takes forever to cross the water. Only popped on on the off chance that some of the more local countries to me had arrived :)

Got my cards today. Left you rock points and itrader.

All my cards are amazing! I got cards from Pami, JoesLines, and Needtocreate.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom