The Tree ~ nature's majestic beauty. ~ Due April 8th

Happy day today! I received my trees! Awesome! Love them! Was really exited to see what I got! Thanks Dena!!! you are a great host!
Thanks to AnnaAardvark, RachelMarie, Lunamoth, ICraft, Raingirl, and I have one more beautiful pencil drawn tree and I can't figure out who it belongs too :(

My wonderful cards arrived today, well done to Icraft for hosting such an amazing swap.

Janet - Gorgeous acrylic painting, love the colour of the tree
bevie2u - Island tree - I would love to be sat on that island
Fitz1000 - Red & white forrest is beautiful

Thanks everyone for the cards, I got some great ones from Knottyneedle, Ultrablue and Boekwrm! And thanks very much to ICraft for hosting, I had a lot of fun.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the swap houstonhunter - I know especially with new players you never quite know what to expect so good cards and a fun time sounds like it went well for you!

whoohooo the trees have arrived in my patch to shade me and mine... heehee:laugh:
Thank you so much to Dena for letting me have such lovely trees! You did good girl! Great Hostess that you are.....

I have lovely trees from -Cameo - Tree lover
-Icraft - Cotton Candy tree
and - joytotheblog - A beautiful painted tree.

Thank you all... yep off to leave the points in the right place....LOL

Hooray - our vacationing Aussie finally returned home to get her cards - gee Mouseit I'm shocked you didn't postpone your trip until you received your Majestic Trees. hee-hee I imagine those ATCs were your all encompassing thoughts while you were on vacation. haha

Hooray - our vacationing Aussie finally returned home to get her cards - gee Mouseit I'm shocked you didn't postpone your trip until you received your Majestic Trees. hee-hee I imagine those ATCs were your all encompassing thoughts while you were on vacation. haha

Well let me tell you that I was suffering from creative withdrawal..LOL I did do the start of two cards while I was away as I found some new pealized acrylic paint, so did S and T in the RSTUV swap....

Have been creating for the Aussie swaps since then...LOL

Back
Top Bottom