The Tree ~ nature's majestic beauty. ~ Due April 8th

Cards came today - wonderful. I've had a bad headache all day :cry:
but it suddenly started to subside when these lovely tress appeared in my mail box! :)
So thanks to ICraft for hosting and thank you Studio Blue, Zhenechka and Evalila! Lovely! :wub:

Got my cards!!!! Yippee! Don't have 'em handy, lol, but will get busy leaving feedback when we're in the same room again! thanks to all and to lovely hostess!

My cards arrived yesterday as well - and they are all really wonderful. I had a felted tree from Baitu; a gorgeous stamped tree on an old letter or manuscript with bits of gold and a lovely quote from joytotheblog and a trio of Zetti trees (these remind me of The Lorax, by Dr Seuss!) from alannabanana - all of them are really wonderful. I'm so glad my poor well-travelled trees arrived in time for this one - I would have hated to miss the returns!

Thanks, Dena - great swap.

Received beautiful cards from Bamakathy, lafaver55 and StudioBlue! Thank you so much - and thanks to Dena for hosting this great swap!!! :wubclub:

Off to leave points and iTrader...

Hello folks, I just finished giving YOU ROCK to RachelMarie, Phixy, and Kentuckydakota for their lovely Majestic Trees, and an itrader for our wonderful Host....sorry I missed out on the fun game you had Dena!

Last edited:
My wonderful cards arrived yesterday (between the 3 cards I cover 3 seasons - beautiful!) from: lacemuse, thunbzink and lunamoth. thanks iCraft for another fantastic and fun swap (hav a cup of tea and put your feet up after swapping all those hundreds of cards - WE are all happy :D:)
off to leave points for all

My cards arrived yesterday -- what a fantastic way to end a great day and start a long weekend.

Many thanks to the host, ICraft, and to the wonderful artists whose cards I now own -- Phrixy, Lilthamel, and Baitu!

I love reading all the great responses to the swap returns and I'm glad everyone had a fun time. I was getting a little nervous hosting such a large swap and was so worried that I would not be able to keep up with all of you and have the time to "connect" to the players - fortunately - it was just the opposite and I feel like I have met so many wonderful new people and also got to enjoy my "repeat" players that I love so much and can always count on. You guys are all the best!!! Thank you so much!!!

cards

I recieved mine as well, thanks to

B-Anne
AmyMax
3Katz

very happy with my trades!

thaks for hosting Icraft, giving me the courage to try to host soon! I liked your printed note, that was very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom